Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"

Go down 
+15
zombiewalkin
Lurideath
7thSecond
nevermore
Olafsto
Fat Freddy
Tall Tyrion
MetalRob331
Wargod
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Rex
scottmitchell74
juanmiguel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:32 pm

zombiewalkin wrote:
Like TT, this didnt hold my attention very well. Not bad but not that great either.

Mine either. I had this and sold it and another Cage album.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:11 pm

I'm hearing such great things about these guys from Heaven's Metal and other sources and I will try my darnest to find this album in the future.

Quote :
And that guitarist has to be the biggest guitarist I've ever seen. I can't think of a more muscular guitarist! He's a freak!

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the band pictured on the new issue of Heaven's Metal.

Quote :
It has christian themes, but I wouldn't call it "christian" at all.

In Heaven's Metal, the vocalist admits that they are indeed Christians (though he makes it sound as though the other members are not as gung ho about it as he is). This album was the one that brought the Christian beliefs up to the forefront. He says that over the last six years his faith has become more important and as he's tried to convey that to the rest of the band. The story takes some liberties with the Revelation story (much like Left Behind-he calls it the metal version of Left Behind) but he made sure he consulted with his "pastors to get their blessings as the liberties I took with Revelations were meant to entertain and educate in a way." He also states that the song Christhammer is a double meaning for the artifact in the story and a passage from Jerimiah where God says, "Is my word not unlike a fire or a hammer that smashes the rock to pieces?" (he didn't give the passage-just a quote).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sabbath In Solitude
Metal novice
Metal novice
Sabbath In Solitude

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:48 pm

From the name I thought they were more like heavy groove,like Pantera,but I got a comp from Seninel Steel that had the title song from HD.I listened to it and thought,hmm,this is very interesting,reminds me of Owens era Priest, and then went and checked out the lyrics.

I noticed on some boards, some jumped upon their self righteous high horses and began to ride.My thinking is though,how many spiritual metal fans like Lord Of The Rings ,imo what is the difference between a Christhammer and a Wizard's Staff,both are using "mystical" power to vanquish demons or demon-like creatures

beats the heck out of the "hail satan" stuff ,in my book.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabbsteve aka The Planet Doom
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:38 am

awesome cd, I had to re burn it without the interludes though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2