Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cage - Hell Destroyer

Go down 
+7
Thrasher73
GrandNational
Witchfinder
mc666
AchrisK
scottmitchell74
Wargod
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Cage - Hell Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 6:56 pm

If haven't gotten this do yourself a favor and do so it's great as hell. My top cd of the year to date. Just think of this as older Iced Earth but in a newer sense! Great concept album!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:25 pm

Wow!! I've heard their songs on Myspace....this shoots to the top of my want list...if fact, I just bought their one before this one at Theendrecords ($4.52!!) and I can't wait. I can tell by the 4 songs they have on myspace that they'll be one of my 5-10 favorite bands. They are just incredible...
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 7:10 pm

Yeah, the title tracks sounds pretty great!

ack
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 12:43 am

any Cage is great! i highly recommed this band to everyone who likes trad/power metal.

Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:48 am

I ordered this one today. I loved the last Cage album so I am really looking forward to this!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 2:30 pm

I loved the last Cage album as well. Will have to put my order in as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 11:45 am

Quote :
My top cd of the year to date. Just think of this as older Iced Earth but in a newer sense! Great concept album!

Got this the other day! It's incredible. Have to agree with Wargod....it's a front-runner right now for my album of 2007. Haven't gotten the new Pink Cream and we'll have to see what Rob Rock does...but so far this one is going ot be hard to beat along with the new Wuthering Heights. Hell Destroyer is just about perfect as far as American style Powermetal goes. The Iced Earth comparison is good. I keep thinking when I listen "this is like Iced Earth if Iced Earth was more consistant." Really good stuff....
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 1:16 pm

well I guess now I have to get this.You guys are making it sound so good.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 1:24 pm

Thrasher....have you gone to their Myspace to hear a bit of it? That's how I discovered how good their sound was...
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 1:34 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Thrasher....have you gone to their Myspace to hear a bit of it? That's how I discovered how good their sound was...

yeah,I just checked it out scott.Sounds awesome.Definitely getting it.
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 4:48 pm

So Im the only one who isnt too impressed with this huh? It didnt grab me and seemed to go on forever. It was also the first Cage stuff Ive heard and if this is just as good as the previous stuff then I guess I dont need to hear anymore. lol!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 5:06 pm

Zombie...I guess there's no hope. Their other stuff (that I've heard) is very similar in style...they seem consistant to me - and spectacular!!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:36 am

I keep coming back to this! Can't get it out of my CD player. I've given it quite a few spins and I honestly put it in the Rob Rock - Holy Hell and Brainstorm - Liquid Monster category. It's that good!! I can't compare it to Falconer or Masterplan (Northwind and Aeronautics) because those are so different...but for the more "American" powermetal this is 10/10. I can't believe how good this is!!
I'm a huge Wuthering Heights fan and there has been a TON of great releases so for but this has inched into my #1 spot (so far!)🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:54 am

got a copy coming my way,cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 10:43 am

Sounds like Painkiller era Priest to me. It's cool.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:01 pm

I'm listening to this album right now... Amazing! Right up my alley with a more traditional power metal sound.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:32 pm

Another satisfied customer!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:00 pm

Cage is in St. Paul soon hopefully be there!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:06 pm

I've had the album for about a month now. Killer album.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:46 pm

Wargod....you suck!!!!

Hope you get to go! Pop a blood vessel for me!
Back to top Go down
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:14 pm

I finally ordered this from The End. I had the download for a while now, but I have to have the real thing. This album rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cage - Hell Destroyer   Cage - Hell Destroyer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cage - Hell Destroyer
Page 1 of 1