Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"

Go down 
+15
zombiewalkin
Lurideath
7thSecond
nevermore
Olafsto
Fat Freddy
Tall Tyrion
MetalRob331
Wargod
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Rex
scottmitchell74
juanmiguel
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
juanmiguel
Metal student
Metal student
juanmiguel

Number of posts : 147

CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Empty
PostSubject: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:34 am

FOR FANS OF ICED EARTH, HAMMERFALL, PRIMAL FEAR, MANOWAR, DIO, JUDAS PRIEST, JAG PANZER, AND IRON MAIDEN,
LOOK NO FURTHER THAN CAGE. . .

check their latest release HELL DESTROYER
CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" HELLDESTROYER

the band
(from l to r) michael giordano, anthony wayne, sean peck, dave garcia, mikey neil
CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Cage

READ THE INTERVIEW AT:

http://www.filipinometal.com/articles/?id=34

any fans?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:37 am

My Album of the Year! And that guitarist has to be the biggest guitarist I've ever seen. I can't think of a more muscular guitarist! He's a freak!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:54 am

No matter how much I want to like this album, it doesn't hold my attention at all.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:13 am

Great Album,its in my top 20 for 07.I love this kinda cheese.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:38 pm

I don't have this yet - but I love what I've heard of it!!! It's high on my wishlist. I'll probably get it in early 08.

Speaking of this band ... I noticed they are on the newest Heaven's Metal sampler disc. Are they Christian? I guess so ... that's even better in my books.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:41 pm

It has christian themes, but I wouldn't call it "christian" at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:43 pm

Rexorcist wrote:

I wonder why they are on the new Heaven's Metal sampler then???

scratch

Isn't Heaven's Metal - Christian 'only'? Weird.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:49 pm

blackieboy wrote:
Rexorcist wrote:

I wonder why they are on the new Heaven's Metal sampler then???

scratch

Isn't Heaven's Metal - Christian 'only'? Weird.

I read that the theme of the album is a crusade to get the hammer that nailed the spikes into Christ at the crucifixion. Whomever weilds the hammer can triumph over evil. I don't know if the band truely believes this, thus the Christian overtones/connection, or they just though it was a cool story to base an album around.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:01 pm

That's it Metalguy....it's like a Comic Book take on parts of the Bible and -to me it seems - the Left Behind stories...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:04 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
That's it Metalguy....it's like a Comic Book take on parts of the Bible and -to me it seems - the Left Behind stories...

Well there's nothing more "comic book" than the Left Behind stories.

Oops. Wrong room to say that, I would guess. Smile
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:12 pm

Hell Destroyer is one great album and I usually despise concept albums. Also, Cage released a ton of stuff to itunes this year:

Live In Kalamazoo
Crusher Tape
Hidden Sessions
Nomad
The Lost CD

I downloaded all of them last night but I haven't had a chance to listen to them yet.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:50 pm

This is in my top 10 of the year!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:43 am

awesome band Sean Peck kills
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:32 am

I've had it on order for awhile, but it must still be out of stock. No
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:49 am

Haven't heard this one but I have the previous CD "Darker Than Black" and it's quite good. Sort of an American take on PAINKILLER-era Priest.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:46 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
I've had it on order for awhile, but it must still be out of stock. No

Where did you order it from?

Anyway ... this is the next album on my list! This and the new 3 Inches of Blood! I plan on getting this on Saturday!

🤘
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:13 am

This is high on my wantlist!
Only got Darker than Blak by Cage, but I`m loving it so much, I plan to get everything this band has released.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:09 pm

I haven't got this yet. I've been wanting to get it but there's so many other cds I want to get my hands on as well.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:45 am

I just ordered this album today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:02 pm

7thSecond wrote:
I just ordered this album today.

I tried to get a copy on yesterday, but all the stores near me don't have it. I plan on ordering it sometime this week though. Next album on my list.

🤘
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:54 pm

So I'm listening to Cage for the 1st time. First impressions is that this band is good American heavy metal. How does the rest of their catalog compare to Hell Destroyer? Are all of their albums concept albums or was ...Destroyer a new attempt for them? My only complaint is probably the overall length of the cd. 78+ minutes and 21 tracks (including the interludes and stuff). Gets a little long-in-the tooth after awhile. Still, I have a feeling I'll be investing in some more Cage cd's at some point.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:51 pm

I have Hell Destroyer and it's my #1 from 2007. Love it.

I have Darker Than Black and it's also very good. You might like it more because it's not as long and it's not a concept album. I think it's a notch below Hell Destroyer in skill and delivery but it's a minor notch. It's a very good "American" Powermetal album.

I also have Astrology and while it's pretty good, it's not a heavy spinner. If you decide to get it as well after research maybe we can trade/deal.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:12 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I have Hell Destroyer and it's my #1 from 2007. Love it.

I have Darker Than Black and it's also very good. You might like it more because it's not as long and it's not a concept album. I think it's a notch below Hell Destroyer in skill and delivery but it's a minor notch. It's a very good "American" Powermetal album.

I also have Astrology and while it's pretty good, it's not a heavy spinner. If you decide to get it as well after research maybe we can trade/deal.

I just got Hell Destroyer yesterday, so I'll want to live with it for a little while before I decide if I truely like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:26 pm

This is a pretty good album. To me, the standout tracks are:

Hell Destroyer
I Am The King
Rise Of The Beast

and
Metal Devil
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:32 pm

Like TT, this didnt hold my attention very well. Not bad but not that great either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"   CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAGE+"HELL DESTROYER"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next