Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Evile

Go down 
+6
TheGooch
ultmetal
sovdat
Thrasher73
Smindas
Lurideath
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Help Evile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Evile   Help Evile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:43 pm

I've actually really dug the last two Megadeth releases, especially The System Has Failed. It seemed sort of like a spiritual successor to Youthanasia. United Abominations was decent, but doesn't have much longetivity to it. Megadeth are still pretty popular, I'm not surprised they're still going strong.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Help Evile   Help Evile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:33 pm

Went and listened to Panic Cell. Good music but horrible vocals. EVILE!!!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Help Evile   Help Evile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:50 pm

Help them?? They need to help me!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Help Evile   Help Evile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:34 pm

Help you with what exactly?
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Help Evile   Help Evile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:48 pm

I was only joking.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Help Evile   Help Evile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:41 am

I know, I was trying to play along. haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help Evile   Help Evile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:45 pm

So Evile won this, I guess. Actually, Warmachine won, but I guess they were retards and didn't read the frickin' rules and didn't have the means to actually do the tour. Haha. Morons! Talk about a blown opportunity.

So I guess Evile was second best.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Help Evile   Help Evile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:02 am

Actually Warmachine have issued a statement saying they were fully prepared and ready to tour and that Megadave's management didn't even get in touch with them before picking Evile.

Now, I love Megadeth and everything, but this does seem like the kind of thing Dave would do - host a phoney contest despite having really already picked a band already, namely Evile who are admittedly suited to the bill.

Also, this tour annoys me because it's being billed as Gigantour UK. What the hell? 3 bands does not constitute the name Gigantour Dave, you cop out. At least it should be a fairly good show, but still it's the principle.

PostSubject: Re: Help Evile   Help Evile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:22 pm

It also seems like something an embarassed and unprofessional band would do, put out a false statement looking for more publicity.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Help Evile   Help Evile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:24 pm

Smindas wrote:
Actually Warmachine have issued a statement saying they were fully prepared and ready to tour and that Megadave's management didn't even get in touch with them before picking Evile.

Now, I love Megadeth and everything, but this does seem like the kind of thing Dave would do - host a phoney contest despite having really already picked a band already, namely Evile who are admittedly suited to the bill.

Also, this tour annoys me because it's being billed as Gigantour UK. What the hell? 3 bands does not constitute the name Gigantour Dave, you cop out. At least it should be a fairly good show, but still it's the principle.

Maybe he's just trying to divert attention from the whole "losing Glen Drover" topic.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Help Evile   Help Evile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:39 pm

Just a thought: maybe Dave ix-nayed Warmachine because of their ties to Dave Ellefson? If memory serves, Dave Junior produced their first CD and played on bits of it as well.

That would be petty as hell, but then again a while back Mustaine got Rotting Christ kicked off of a festival bill Deth were playing on simply because he was offended by their name, so I wouldn't put it past him.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Help Evile   Help Evile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Just a thought: maybe Dave ix-nayed Warmachine because of their ties to Dave Ellefson? If memory serves, Dave Junior produced their first CD and played on bits of it as well.

That thought crossed my mind as well. Man, if that's the case, that's taking petty to a whole new level of low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Evile   Help Evile - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Evile
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2