Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Evile...

Go down 
+6
Ben Grimm
Temple of Blood
Joe
rawr!
krokus
ultmetal
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

New Evile... Empty
PostSubject: New Evile...   New Evile... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

New Evile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Evile...   New Evile... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Dont like this song very much, lack of real metal spirit. I hope the rest of the album is better.
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

New Evile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Evile...   New Evile... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:56 pm

evile have never impressed me all that much, though theyre alright. this song makes me think their new album will be relatively stylistically uninteresting. id rather hear how bonded by blood or someone does on a new album (once they pick up another new member if they havent already).
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

New Evile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Evile...   New Evile... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:03 pm

The song was okay. Looking forward to hearing more.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

New Evile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Evile...   New Evile... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Boring. Overrated. Wasted potential.
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

New Evile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Evile...   New Evile... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:24 pm

It is ok, I have liked the last two albums quite a bit so this one song doesn't make me worry not every song can be great
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

New Evile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Evile...   New Evile... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:25 am

I've always been on the fence with Evile. I've known about them for years but only recently actually bought an album (Infected Nation) and though it's decent, I think there's better albums being put out by other bands that deserve more attention
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

New Evile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Evile...   New Evile... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:21 am

Ok but not great.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

New Evile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Evile...   New Evile... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:43 am

I think the replies here basically sum up the issue with Evile. They're not a bad band, they're good musicians and they can cut it live, certainly. But a lot of the songs really lack something to make them stand out. The riffs are kind of there, but the song-writing isn't quite. If they can ever take it to the next level, they'll probably be something a bit special.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

New Evile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Evile...   New Evile... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:59 am

Loved their debut but the follow-up left me kinda cold. This new tune isn't doing much for me either.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

New Evile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Evile...   New Evile... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:31 am

Tough crowd. New Evile... 69126

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

New Evile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Evile...   New Evile... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:37 am

I'm getting mighty picky in my old age. New Evile... 387733

New Evile... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Evile...   New Evile... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Evile...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: