Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remote control Helicopters?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Remote control Helicopters? Empty
PostSubject: Remote control Helicopters?   Remote control Helicopters? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 2:48 am

I decided I need to start collecting toy helicopters. I want to get a little one to buzz the cats in the house. Then maybe a bigger one to buzz the goats outside (or maybe send the cats up in). Does anyone know about these? I don't want one on a stick or a string or anything, I want one that really flies.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Remote control Helicopters?   Remote control Helicopters? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:38 am

This is really the new toy for grown ups, eh? They are really popular here now.

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Remote control Helicopters?   Remote control Helicopters? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:22 pm

they have some pretty cheap ones from Air Hogs, ive seen infomericials on em. Haha this reminds me, when I was younger we had a remote control Goodyear blimp.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Remote control Helicopters?   Remote control Helicopters? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:54 pm

I see the commercials on TV for something called "Havoc Helis" from time to time. My son always sez "Daddy, those are COOL! Can I get one?" and I'm like "Your mother would kill us both" Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Remote control Helicopters?   Remote control Helicopters? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:58 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I see the commercials on TV for something called "Havoc Helis" from time to time. My son always sez "Daddy, those are COOL! Can I get one?" and I'm like "Your mother would kill us both" Smile

yeah, ive seen those, youd probably be walkin through your house and get knocked out by one without even knowin it. your son'd be flyin em through the house knockin stuff down. i can only dream
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Remote control Helicopters?   Remote control Helicopters? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:22 am

I used to go out often to this RC airfield outside of my hometown. The planes are awesome to watch and I would love to do that one day. But one time, this guy showed up with a SICK gas powered helicopter....WOW, that thing was SO fun to watch. It blew us away what he did with it. Just watching it hover in one place and move in all directions was fun to watch. But he was pulling off some crazy barrel rolls and stuff with it....VERY COOL INDEED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remote control Helicopters?   Remote control Helicopters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remote control Helicopters?
Page 1 of 1