Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

any1 heard of the skatenigs?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

any1 heard of the skatenigs? Empty
PostSubject: any1 heard of the skatenigs?   any1 heard of the skatenigs? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:53 am

saw 1 of their video clips on hard n heavy and they come across as a sort of a limp bizkit blue print band but however way more talented and the song had a guitar solo. Anyway if ne of u know them who were they and are they still around?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: any1 heard of the skatenigs?   any1 heard of the skatenigs? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:34 am

Haven't heard'em in years but if memory serves they had an album titled STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BREED, which I always found funny, and which I have adopted as my motto. Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: any1 heard of the skatenigs?   any1 heard of the skatenigs? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:26 am

Heard of them back in the day. Never heard em.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: any1 heard of the skatenigs?   any1 heard of the skatenigs? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:46 am

They were around for years before LIMP BIZKIT....sort of a crunchy skate punk sound...with a dash of industrial if memory serves...

And they were actually sort of a side project of MINISTRY, put together to serve as an opening band for their tour...featuring members of other Jourgensen projects as REVOLTING COCKS, SkREW and MINISTRY.

They are rumored to still be together but have done nothing in the last 7 years.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: any1 heard of the skatenigs?   any1 heard of the skatenigs? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:06 pm

I heard one or two songs several years ago, but remember nothing about them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any1 heard of the skatenigs?   any1 heard of the skatenigs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any1 heard of the skatenigs?
Page 1 of 1