Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz

Go down 
+9
James B.
HellRaiser
nevermore
krokus
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
ghost
EvyMetal
ThrashedOutCobra33
13 posters
AuthorMessage
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Empty
PostSubject: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:06 pm

Leather Wolf is epic and same with Alcatrazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:38 pm

N3v3r h3ard th3m b4, y0.
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:40 pm

Well listen to em
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:20 am

I've heard some Alcatrazz
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:24 am

I have Dangerous Games from Alcatrazz on vinyl. But I didn't listen to it for years. Back in the 80s I loved that LP. On that album there was a very good cover of Only One Woman. But the entire album was excellent. Beside the cover of Only One Woman the songs It's My Life, Dangerous Games and Undercover come into my mind.

Damn, I have to repair my player so that I can listen again to my vinyl collection.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:36 am

"Leatherwolf" is one word, not two.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:41 am

Freddy was their guitarist on the Street Ready album, so if you can't spell the name right and show some respect then back the smurf up.

just kidding
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:45 am

I have the Leatherwolf S/T and Street Ready. Street Ready is more consistent IMO but I love the CCR cover on the S/T

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:13 am

ha, the drummer oj japanese masters, R.U.G., had the nick: monamour hiroshima! kuuuuuuuuuuuult! and i'm kree nakoorie....

Last edited by syrus on Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:13 am

Yes, i like them. I like ALCATRAZZ specialy with YNGWIE MALMSTEEN and i love the first mini lp and lp from LEATHERWOLF, pure US METAL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:35 am

To answer your question I LOVE Leatherwolf and have recently acquired all of their albums on CD....I Hope. Smile
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:49 am

I have No Parole From Rock 'N Roll by Alcatrazz and that is a great album. I also have the S/T Leatherwolf and Street Ready albums which I like alot.

Last edited by nevermore on Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:51 am

Quote :
Leatherworf

I didn't know Klingons were into leather. Very Happy

Metal student
Metal student
HellRaiser

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:03 pm

I have Alcatrazz' 'Disturbing The Peace' w/ Steve Vai on guitar. Pretty good. Still want to track down the other two (and the live album). Dangerous Games seems almost impossible to find on CD though (saw it on vinyl in a local second-hand store a few days ago, but alas, I don't own a turntable No ).

Yikes, just checked amazon - seems almost all their stuff sells for quite a bit - damn.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:06 pm

lol!

Thanks for pointing out my typos. just kidding
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:07 pm

Fixed!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:57 pm

Leatherwolf s/t (Wolf Cover) tears a-s !
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:50 pm

I auditioned for Leatherwolf, guess what? I didn't get the gig. Didn't lose any sleep over it. Truth be known, I auditioned for alot of bands. Got lots of sleep.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:06 pm

As far as I know, I have all of Leatherwolf's stuff and LOVE them! Not so much of an Alcatrazz fan, but I do have some.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:59 am

Yes- both hit and miss for me. Several good songs though.
Back to top Go down
YngwieDokkenfan
Metal student
Metal student
YngwieDokkenfan

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:59 pm

nevermore wrote:
I have No Parole From Rock 'N Roll by Alcatrazz and that is a great album. I also have the S/T Leatherwolf and Street Ready albums which I like alot.

I have this one as well 🤘 Awesome!! Absolutely love this album!!! This is a must for any Yngwie fan. Sounds like an early M.S.G. album fused with an early Yngwie album fused with a little Rainbow 🤘
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:28 am

I am fan of Yngwie ,Graham Bonnett, and Steve Vai, but their albums they recorded as Alcatrazz I didnot care for " No Parlor for Rock n Roll' and the album Steve Vai recorded with the band.

I just felt the songs were not that strong which was disappointing considering the caliber of the musicians involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz   Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any1 on this listen to Leather wolf or Alcatrazz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: