Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero

Go down 
+8
Leatherface
SideShowDisaSter
Shiney
krokus
Thrasher73
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
fingers
12 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Empty
PostSubject: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:53 am

I think they both rule but I do prefer WCA alittle bit more than SAZ since theyve got more their own sound. Souls At Zero still rule and it was an immense pity that they never hit the spotlight they should of been more popular than the nu metal filth that was popular at the time
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:08 am

I like Wrathchild America, but have never heard Souls at Zero. So really, I can't comment on who is better. Which pretty much makes this a pointless post. Sorry, fingers.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:20 am

I tend to like Wrathchild America better. I have both WA CDs and all three Souls At Zero CDs. I haven't pulled the SAZ CDs out in a while though.

ult

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:07 pm

I like Wrathchild America but I've not heard Souls at Zero.Another pointless reply I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:05 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I like Wrathchild America, but have never heard Souls at Zero. So really, I can't comment on who is better. Which pretty much makes this a pointless post. Sorry, fingers.
I'm the opposite. Haha. I really dig Souls At Zero, but I've never heard Wrathchild America aside from a few songs.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:18 pm

I prefer WRATHCHILD UK, yes, also a pointless replay lol.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:25 pm

WRATHCHILD AMERICA totally rule...and SOULS AT ZERO as well...

My take is that when WRATH. A. came out they were a bit different than the run of the mill thrash bands and whatnot and while S.A.Z. are the same band with a different name by the time those cds came out the rest of the mmusical wave had caught up a little and their sound was not do fresh....albeit still killer.

and to agree with Krokus...WRATHCHILD U.K. is a primo glam band!!!!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:39 pm

Shiney wrote:
WRATHCHILD AMERICA totally rule...and SOULS AT ZERO as well...

My take is that when WRATH. A. came out they were a bit different than the run of the mill thrash bands and whatnot and while S.A.Z. are the same band with a different name by the time those cds came out the rest of the mmusical wave had caught up a little and their sound was not do fresh....albeit still killer.

and to agree with Krokus...WRATHCHILD U.K. is a primo glam band!!!!

Great that you agree about WRATHCHILD UK. They dont have many fans left nowadays and i realy think they were/are underrated. One of the best glam metal bands from the UK, together with TIGERTAILZ.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:44 pm

they are awesome...however they are no TIGERTAILZ

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:19 pm

I'd have to say I like W.A. better than SaZ. Familiarity does play a part of it, as I cranked the W.A. albums in my teen years. However, both of those albums sound a bit more...I don't know if original is the right term...

I do like the two SaZ albums I have (the first one and the EP). However, I tend to go to W.A. as my first choice when wondering what to listen to.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:12 pm

I have Souls At Zero's debut. I liked it. Reminded me a little of Sound of White Noise era Anthrax.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:46 am

"vs threads" vs "non vs threads"

"non vs threads" all the way
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 8:46 am

I have all the releases by both (that I am aware of), and prefer Wrathchild America, especially Climbing The Walls. That being said, I think Souls At Zero kind of altered their sound a bit, getting a bit "groovier" or "funkier" in places, which is very cool WHEN I AM IN THE MOOD for it. To me its more of an either-or kind of thing, rather than better-worse thing.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:16 am

I prefer the Wrathchild America albums. But the Souls At Zero stuff is still pretty killer. It was a little a strange having the band go from being known as Wrathchild then for legal purposes Wrathchild America, then suddenly they're Souls At Zero. I knew people who never gave Souls At Zero a chance out of confusion over the whole deal.

Out of protest over the name thing, I for years would never listen to the U.K. Wrathchild. That was my mistake because they are really good.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:51 pm

I like both Wrathchild America and Souls At Zero alot. I usually prefer Wrathchild over SAZ too. I think lyrically SAZ got alot darker than the Wrathchild stuff. Not like that's bad a thing though. Just different from WA. All said , I'd recommend either to anyone interested in checking them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero   Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrathchild America vs Souls at Zero
Page 1 of 1