Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio

Go down 
+4
iamrockerfun
mc666
ultmetal
Chairman_Smith
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio   New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:29 pm

True. So many people think I'm a hate-filled jerk online, which is hilarious because I'm actually just way goofy. Haha. Just take lala for example; people there truly believe I'm a hateful gay-bashing racist. Hahaha. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio   New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:37 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
Internet has the apparent disadvatage of not being able to use tone.

That is why when I joke I try to find an appropriate smiley face, although that doesn't always work I believe it keeps the tension low.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio   New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:43 pm

Eyesore wrote:
True. So many people think I'm a hate-filled jerk online, which is hilarious because I'm actually just way goofy. Haha. Just take lala for example; people there truly believe I'm a hateful gay-bashing racist. Hahaha. Oh well.

That's so weird. I'm a hateful gay-bashing racist jerk in real life. I tone it down for these boards so people will like me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio   New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:44 pm

Those Taiwanese gays. angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio   New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 6:15 pm

Eyesore wrote:

I had this same thing happen when I first started posting online years ago. I posted at certain Christian metal board and people just totally misunderstood me. I didn't have the understanding then that I was being totally 'misunderstood' at the time either. It was weird.

Since then I've learned to really 'tone down' online. I used to come across very angry and mean (though in real life I'm such a nice guy! haha!)

Anyway - I hope I don't come across mean here, because that is never my intention. I had to really learn how to respond on these boards though as I came across like I had a really bad temper before. When in reality I don't.

Anyway - back to the subject at hand. Dio fronted Black Sabbath has always been my favorite, but like someone else said, I wish the used the BS name. This seems like a whole new band now and I'll have to put it in a different section of my collection. Oh well. I'm all over this regardless.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio   New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:24 pm

blackieboy wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I had this same thing happen when I first started posting online years ago. I posted at certain Christian metal board and people just totally misunderstood me. I didn't have the understanding then that I was being totally 'misunderstood' at the time either. It was weird.

Since then I've learned to really 'tone down' online. I used to come across very angry and mean (though in real life I'm such a nice guy! haha!)

Anyway - I hope I don't come across mean here, because that is never my intention. I had to really learn how to respond on these boards though as I came across like I had a really bad temper before. When in reality I don't.

Anyway - back to the subject at hand. Dio fronted Black Sabbath has always been my favorite, but like someone else said, I wish the used the BS name. This seems like a whole new band now and I'll have to put it in a different section of my collection. Oh well. I'm all over this regardless.

I'm still filing it under Sabbath lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio   New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:48 pm

Eyesore wrote:
So many people think I'm a hate-filled jerk online.

a few words for you there boss :

packin' a Dick Cheney !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio   New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:30 pm

Locky wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
So many people think I'm a hate-filled jerk online.

a few words for you there boss :

packin' a Dick Cheney !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing very hard

lol!

Shhhh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio   New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Heaven and Hell album confirmed by Dio
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2