Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's happening to me. . .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
juanmiguel
Metal student
Metal student
juanmiguel

Number of posts : 147

What's happening to me. . . Empty
PostSubject: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:54 pm

I feel a change coming over me.

I thought that buying a Pussycat Dolls dvd would simply mean getting to enjoy all their naughty videos and sexy dance moves, now I find myself hooked on Craig David's newest single, "Hot Stuff" and I seem to be harboring a Kylie Minouge obssesion. I kept on watching her "Spinning Around" video on youtube over and over again. And for the past few weeks I've never missed Nicole Scherzinger's (she's the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls) latest video, "Baby Love" on MTV. Oh, and I liked Beyonce's "Green Light" very much.

I've never had this much pop since. . . since befor I was really into metal. In fact, I haven't enjoyed mainstream music for years.

What's happening?
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Remember when you were in school and they took the boys to one room and the girls to another, to watch THE video?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:05 pm

Squeeze one off and you'll be back to normal. Smile
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:09 pm

spectrefate wrote:

HA! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:36 pm

It is only natural that you start noticing girls.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:05 pm

spectrefate wrote:

Is that a hand baby reference?

Well...juanmiguel..sometimes when boys start to get older... hey notice certains feelings and changes...now this is normal and nothing to get alarmed about....It's all part of growing up... Very Happy Laughing very hard

seriously...you like what you like....no reason to care what anyone else thinks....

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:37 pm

nothing wrong with liking different types of music. listen to shiney, enjoy what you like, no matter why you like it.

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:10 pm

Shiney wrote:
seriously...you like what you like....no reason to care what anyone else thinks....
Exactly. Just don't get a Kylie Minoque tattoo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k88a_3NSZQQ

Gotta love it!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:28 pm

I may not have any use for Kylie's or the Pussycat Dolls' music, but hell, that wouldn't stop me from watching their videos all day long. Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:32 pm

Listen to whatever the hell you like. Everyone's got guilty pleasures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I may not have any use for Kylie's or the Pussycat Dolls' music, but hell, that wouldn't stop me from watching their videos all day long. Smile
I remember the video I linked above from when I was in England. It's mesmerizing. Haha. Especially when she's in the white thing. Mmmm-mmmm.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:12 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
i do that with the sound off & other music playing. Gwen Sefani looks best when dancing around to an Obituary song.

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:26 am

mc666 wrote:
nothing wrong with liking different types of music. listen to shiney, enjoy what you like, no matter why you like it.

Yep. This is the best advice of all.

...btw, Shiney it was a "hand baby" reference. Is that going in my permanent record? Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:40 am

Eyesore wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
I remember the video I linked above from when I was in England. It's mesmerizing. Haha. Especially when she's in the white thing. Mmmm-mmmm.

Ohhhh yea. Best... video... EVERRRRRRR. (we need a "drooling" smiley for moments like these.)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:41 am

What's happening to me. . . Drooling-5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 11:07 am

....and when mama makes you feel like a bad little boy, tell her:

FREUD WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a Kylie fan, btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me. . .   What's happening to me. . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's happening to me. . .
Page 1 of 1