Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?

Go down 
+16
mc666
Troublezone
EvyMetal
DallasBlack
SAHB Healer
Temple of Blood
iamrockerfun
candlemass
nevermore
Fat Freddy
MoonChild
ultmetal
TheGooch
MetalGuy71
Chairman_Smith
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

?
See the show
What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Vote_lcap69%What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 69% [ 20 ]
Hate it
What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Be Indifferent
What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?   What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:24 am

ultmetal wrote:
Wow! A novelty? It's one of my favorite Black Sabbath releases. Actually, I know many people who list it among their favorites. Killer vocals. Great riffs. Good hooks. What's not to like?

It just never tripped my trigger for some reason Ult. Give me Seventh Star any day. I don't hate it by any means. You know, kinda like picking out the ugliest girl in a beauty pageant, still not bad. Hot Line and Trashed are great songs. But Zero the Hero makes me sleepy.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?   What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 am

SAHB Healer wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Wow! A novelty? It's one of my favorite Black Sabbath releases. Actually, I know many people who list it among their favorites. Killer vocals. Great riffs. Good hooks. What's not to like?

It just never tripped my trigger for some reason Ult. Give me Seventh Star any day. I don't hate it by any means. You know, kinda like picking out the ugliest girl in a beauty pageant, still not bad. Hot Line and Trashed are great songs. But Zero the Hero makes me sleepy.

Zero the Hero's my fav, what's not to like, how 'bout that god awful mix?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?   What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:47 pm

See the show ! Best Sabbath ever,as far as I'm concerned. Zero the Hero is a great song
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?   What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 5:43 pm

They should be doing a tour right now as "Born Again" or as "Headless Cross". I kinda miss Tony Martin in the band too.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?   What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 6:11 pm

i'd probably be indifferent. as much as i love that album, i'm just bored to tears of "reunion" tours. i wouldn't even go see the Heaven & Hell lineup when i had the chance.

caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?   What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:01 pm

deep purple and black sabbath are two of my favourite bands but gillan in sabbath wasn't brilliant. i did like the album though. i'd probably see the show
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?   What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:27 am

i would hope they played the cover of smoke on the water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?   What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:32 am

TheGooch wrote:
i would hope they played the cover of smoke on the water

Meh.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?   What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:39 am

apparently it was very controversial when they did.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?   What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:16 pm

I'd love it, probably be the first one in line ot buy tickets even. 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?   What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:31 pm

I'd see the show and hope they played a cover of ELO's "Evil Woman" like they discussed the last time around...
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?   What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:42 pm

ultmetal wrote:
That would be a blast. I saw the Born Again tour in Philadelphia. It was cool, but I also think it was a once in a lifetime event. I doubt it would ever happen. There is a great bootleg of the show I attended floating around.

Man, you've lived the life of 10 metalheads already!
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?   What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:14 am

I'd go see Sabbath, no matter what incarnation it was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?   What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if the Sabbath boys toured as Born Again?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: