Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu

Go down 
+3
krokus
Temple of Blood
stormspell
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Empty
PostSubject: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:19 am

I'm proud to present to you my new upcoming release, slated to be out on December 11th. One of the best US power metal albums from the 90s!
Highly recommended to fans of Iced Earth, Jag Panzer, Steel Prophet, New Eden, Gothic Knights, etc.

The re-release is done with close collaboration with Howie Bentley and will come with an exclusive bonus - cover tune of "Lucifer's Hammer" by the mighty WARLORD, which has been recorded in the past for a Warlord tribute CD, which never materialized.

The CD was completely remeastered from the original DAT tapes by Howie and Corbin King (Vainglory) at King's studio.
Howie also wrote new liner notes and shared some rare photos from his personal vaults for the booklet.

I'm also starting to take preorders for the die-hard packages.
For this release I'm going to make very limited CD T-shirt combo package.
I'll be making only as many T-shirts as preordered, so if you want one, make sure to preorder before Nov 26th! Or cry forever!

Preordering starts from tomorrow and will be valid through Nov 26th.

To preorder see the instructions on the flyer below
On November 26th I'll be calling the t-shirt printing shop and ordering the shirts. All preorders are expected to ship out by December 15th.

All CDs in the die-hard packages will be hand-numbered and autographed by Howie Bentley.

CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu T-shirt-AD_600x700-1

Please check http://www.stormspell.com/label for more info and sound samples (the site shall be updated tomorrow).

Last edited by on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:42 am

One of the greatest metal albums of the 90s, easily.

Can't wait to get this one!

\m/ \m/
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:44 am

I have the original edition. I dont think i will buy this new one. Still, a great album, i agree.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:13 am

So where do I order?

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:14 pm

Nice. I've been on the look out for this band. What sizes will the t-shirts come in. I'm a wigger, so I need at least an XXL.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 3:49 am

Since several people have asked me already: I heard from the DTG manufacturer today and it is possible to mix different shirt colors, so you can choose between black or white shirts, sizes up to 4XL.

Here are mock-up pics again to see what black and white tees should look like. Please keep in mind those are computer generated mock-up files and the actual products may differ slightly:

CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Mock-up-black3CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu CB_t-shirt_mock-up2

To preorder instantly via PayPal you can go to: http://www.stormspell.com/label/store.html and use the corresponding button for your region.

Expected ship-out date for the die-hard packages is December 15th

Thank you once agian for the incredible support!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:45 pm

Ah, I only need the CD. Guess I'll have to wait.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:25 pm

kmorg wrote:

Same here. The album is incredible but I can't wear a t-shirt with naked women on it around town without getting arrested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:41 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Same here. The album is incredible but I can't wear a t-shirt with naked women on it around town without getting arrested.
You can't? Do you live in Jerusalem or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:47 pm

Jerusalem, PA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:58 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Jerusalem, PA.
Really? Haha.

Why ain't the smileys working for me?
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:51 am

Haha, it never crossed my mind the coverartwork may cause problems in some parts of the world.

Perhaps I should have gone with something more classic - like huge owerblown logo on front or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:36 am

It's only a cartoon ass.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:04 am

Eyesore wrote:
It's only a cartoon ass.

That's true... besides, one should never touch bare asses, if they have a hand attached with a bloody knife in them fist... Wink
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:26 pm

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to a time-limited offer from the manufacturer, CAULRDON BORN Die-hard preordering will be concluded on November 22nd, 5pm PST instead on 26th as announced previously! You have 48 hours to claim one if you havent done so yet. My apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:40 am

Just a short note to let everyone know the preorders will be shipped on monday as announced previously. Thank you once again for your outstanding support and sorry for the delay!

CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu CB-promo-2
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:22 am

Are they availible without the shirt now?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:22 am

Go here you can order the cd alone. http://shopping.theendrecords.com/s.nl?alias=

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:36 pm

Another disc to add to my ever growing wants list.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:27 pm

kmorg wrote:

Yes, the DIE-HARD package (CD+shirt+patch+pick) were limited to preorders only. I made 36 of those, all gone!

FAN-PACK (CD+patch+pick) some copies are still available, but will be sold through me only: http://www.stormspell.com/label/store.html

The End Records, CDBaby.com, Century Media, Amazon.com, Shadow Kingdom, Hell Bent For Records, etc. will all have copies to sell, but from regular version only (CD only, no patch, no signed pick)
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:46 am

stormspell wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Yes, the DIE-HARD package (CD+shirt+patch+pick) were limited to preorders only. I made 36 of those, all gone!

FAN-PACK (CD+patch+pick) some copies are still available, but will be sold through me only: http://www.stormspell.com/label/store.html

The End Records, CDBaby.com, Century Media, Amazon.com, Shadow Kingdom, Hell Bent For Records, etc. will all have copies to sell, but from regular version only (CD only, no patch, no signed pick)

Cool! I just ordered from you.

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:31 am

i want,please, number one of the diehards. after all i have all the original demos, t shirts, cds everything....in fate's eye i'm a king,hehehe....
Back to top Go down
eye of oracle
Metal novice
Metal novice
eye of oracle

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:38 pm

Last edited by eye of oracle on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://17329745.tistory.com
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:01 pm

syrus wrote:
i want,please, number one of the diehards. after all i have all the original demos, t shirts, cds everything....in fate's eye i'm a king,hehehe....

i arelady gave number one to howie Smile
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:10 pm

eye of oracle wrote:
i have all cd but preordered # 1000 of 1000 fan pack
above all god of metal needs remix/remaster or rerecording like amulance
stormspell has any plan of that??

Hey Han, I remember and will be sending you #1000 🤘

If you mean Amulance - FEEL THE PAIN, then you should know that New Renaissance Records have lost the original masters long time ago... However, I've been tlaking to the band recently, and it is possible they may re-record the album again, so the fans finally will have the chance to hear it the way it was meant to be initially, plus packagesd properly with tons of info, lyrics, etc. Its way too early and nothing is written in stone yet, but it is a possibility.

I personally would love to see it happen, coz for me Feel the Pain is one of the BEST US undergroung power/speed albums. Iron Maiden Powerslave meets Helloween's Walls of Jericho - brilliant, brilliant album!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu   CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next