Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Industrial

Go down 
+16
Boris2008
corplhicks
bgsully
Smindas
Shiney
TheGooch
Chairman_Smith
Fat Freddy
DallasBlack
Tall Tyrion
MetalGuy71
SAHB Healer
ultmetal
Thrasher73
Addy
mc666
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

Industrial - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Industrial   Industrial - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:56 am

Though outside of Circle Of Dust; I am a casual listener, these are a few I enjoy when in the mood for such things:

Frontline Assembly
Mortal
Skinny Puppy
Stabbing Westward
Argyle Park
Some Nine Inch Nails
Chatterbox

I used to enjoy Deitiphobia....but I haven't heard them in so long, I couldn't tell you what they sounded like.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Industrial   Industrial - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:03 am

Used to be a fan of this subgenre in the 90's, can't really stomach it anymore. But Circle of Dust was my top, right above NIN.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Industrial   Industrial - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:48 am

It all happened in the Nineties and was Metal related so I missed it.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Industrial   Industrial - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:42 pm

I would MAJORLY recommend Mortal's 'Nu En Jin' album, the last one they did. It's conceptual in that each song kind of tells the story of a different figure in a different parallel universe.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Industrial   Industrial - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:13 pm

The only band I followed briefly was Ministry, from Land Of Rape & Honey through Psalm 69. By the time NIN came out I had already burned out on the sound and my tastes have never come back around to it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Industrial   Industrial - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:26 pm

S.D. wrote:
The only band I followed briefly was Ministry, from Land Of Rape & Honey through Psalm 69.  By the time NIN came out I had already burned out on the sound and my tastes have never come back around to it.

That's pretty much my story too except that that era of Ministry still receives major spins from me. Other than Ministry, I don't regularly spin much industrial anymore although mixing in an occasional Gravity Kills, NIN or Stabbing Westward track on a mix flash drive still sounds good to me.

PostSubject: Re: Industrial   Industrial - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:10 pm

Every once in a blue moon I'll listen to a couple Ministry songs for old times sake.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Industrial   Industrial - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:36 pm

Never really got into industrial, outside of a couple of NIN albums (pretty hate machine, the downward spiral)

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Industrial   Industrial - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:47 am

Doro's Machine II Machine is quite industrial sounding. It also has my favorite song from her on it, Like Whiskey Straight.

Hell, I should have listed that album on this thread.

bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Industrial   Industrial - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
I would MAJORLY recommend Mortal's 'Nu En Jin' album, the last one they did. It's conceptual in that each song kind of tells the story of a different figure in a different parallel universe.

I'm liking those..... looks like I'll have get ahold of Nu En Jin.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Industrial   Industrial - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:25 am

I'm sure somewhere in this thread I mentioned my love of Nitzer Ebb, Consolidated, and Cop Shoot Cop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Industrial   Industrial - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Industrial
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3