Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details

Go down 
+8
mr.electric39
nevermore
DallasBlack
journeyman
the sentinel
kmorg
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details   Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:30 pm

Awesome DVD - love it!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details   Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:53 pm

So far all I've had time to watch is the first two parts of Disc II ("The History of Iron Maiden Part II" and "Iron Maiden Behind The Iron Curtain") -- both very entertaining, especially for a trivia geek like myself.

I haven't sat down to watch the actual concert yet because I want to be able to do so without any interruptions!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details   Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:39 pm

it is worth waiting to watch i assure you
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details   Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:15 pm

Hopefully I might see myself back when I had hair....I was up front at 3 of the shows and backstage at the final night. My friends older brother, Warren works for Maiden and we always got some love when Maiden came to So. Calif. Gonna check out this DVD cause of the nostalgia, the good tunes and the rest of the Maiden story, Part one with all the old dudes (past members) was stellar.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details   Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:26 pm

I picked it up yesterday and am watching it for the second time in as many days. Phenomenal. I like how there is more talking in between the songs (I think ol Brucey's banter with the crowd is funny) than is on the cd from 1985. Sweet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details   Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:24 am

I pre~ordered one from Amazon.com USA about 2 days ago along with the new Overkill DVD . Can't wait to get them in my greedy little paws ! greedy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details   Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:44 pm

This reminds me that I have to get it ASAP.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details   Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:03 am

Most days I hate my job. Today is NOT one of those days. In my in-box, I found a free copy of this dvd from the record company. Woooooooo-hoooooooo!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details   Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:09 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Most days I hate my job. Today is NOT one of those days. In my in-box, I found a free copy of this dvd from the record company. Woooooooo-hoooooooo!!

Awesome, MG. It really is killer. The extras are phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details   Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:22 am

spectrefate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Awesome, MG. It really is killer. The extras are phenomenal.

Unfortunately for me, the disc is over 5 hours of Maiden. By my calculations, I should have time to watch this sometime in 2013.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details   Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Maiden - LIVE AFTER DEATH DVD Details
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2