Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)

Go down 
+5
ghost
Tall Tyrion
exact33
caniplaywithmadness?
kmorg
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:55 pm

Locky wrote:
Did you even get an email from one of the band members saying that the CD was sent ? I did.
No. I got nothing from them at all. Not a peep.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 7:35 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Locky wrote:
I got two copies that time I ordered itt, postage was the same, so i'll send you my extra copy with your package. Speaking of your package "how's your Mickey" !!!! bit of humour for ya.
Oh? That would be sweet! But don't just send it. I wouldn't want you to send it and then have the band send it, you know? Then I'd have to send a copy back to you. But I'll buy your extra copy if mine doesn't show up.

And if exact33 gets his copy I'm taking a road trip and kicking the crap out of this band!

That would be interesting cover art for their next cd Smile

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:05 pm

So after two e-mails, one MySpace message, and a dispute claim put through PayPal, I decided to give these guys one more chance. I sent an e-mail to the band e-mail, plus I included each member this time. I was still polite in my e-mail, even asking if I smelled. Haha. Maybe that worked:

Quote :

hello Ken
let me start off by apologizing. Basically we've been lazy bastards. We sent out some packages around the time you ordered but ran out of our stock of envelopes. and instead of just getting more right away we turned into lazy bastards and didn't. and i guess since that is the honest truth of the matter we were too ashamed to admit in an earlier response so we didn't do that either which was a mistake as well. so i hope you are not too angry at us and am able to enjoy the CD which is in a envelope and will be dropped off at the post office tomorrow. again we sincerely apologize and am usually better with this stuff but we drop the ball this time. We appreciate the support. Chris (Engage)
You know, I can understand this. It happens to us all, you know? I still would rather have had them say this originally. I'm not an impatient man, and I definitely respect honesty. So I appreciate their honesty here. Hopefully the CD shows up.

Their response is a far cry from what that jackass that owns Chavis Records gave me. He was a total jerk. Even after four months of not receiving a CD or refund, he continued to act as if I was being impatient! Haha.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:34 am

Well hopefully mine will come too. I filed a paypal complaint/resolution so maybe the band will send mine out too...

Alex

Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:57 pm

I ordered this as well. I usually wait quite awhile before getting impatient, but I wonder if I should contact them as well. surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 8:13 pm

Neither of you have gotten a copy either? I'll e-mail them. Maybe I'll get a reply since they've already let the cat out of the bag with me.

I guess this is what happens when we deal with children playing metal. Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:06 pm

The band says every order has shipped, including yours, Alex. I don't know your real name, Tyrion, so they didn't specifically say yours was sent, but they did say every order should have been mailed.

Hopefully we get them soon.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:33 pm

I ordered this last night.....

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:00 pm

Sweet! Thanks, bro. listening to music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:15 pm

Shiney wrote:
I ordered this last night.....
I just e-mailed them. I should offer to be their manager. lol!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:40 pm

then i can blame you for not having the cd!!!

Alex

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:50 pm

So would it be a good idea to order it or not?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:54 pm

i would take a wait and see attitude thrasher.. if we get our cds then i would say it would cool.. otherwise.....

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:31 am

Yeah, if our CDs show up, then we can assume the band just had a lapse of good judgement. From what I gathered, they would have sent them anyway, they just didn't have the guts at first to admit they had gotten lazy.

If you do end up ordering it, PM me your name and I'll e-mail the band. And then I'll get my percentage of the sale.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:15 pm

Eyesore wrote:

If you do end up ordering it, PM me your name and I'll e-mail the band. And then I'll get my percentage of the sale.

cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:38 pm

I called home and checked; I have an envelope there from the band. Assuming it's not a pipe/letter bomb, I think the CD may have arrived. I canceled my PayPal claim.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:10 pm

Mine arrived today as well. Its a shame it took so much to get them to send it but it is good stuff. I think the music is better on cd than the mp3s. I would get another release from the band - just not from them personally...

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:04 pm

You got yours quick, though, right? Did you download the debut that I uploaded?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:08 pm

well i ordered it Nov 22 so i am not sure quick is the word... where did you upload the debut? Ill have to grab it...

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:23 pm

exact33 wrote:
well i ordered it Nov 22 so i am not sure quick is the word... where did you upload the debut? Ill have to grab it...

Alex
That's only about two weeks, not including weekends and holidays. I ordered mine like 11/3. Anyway, here's the post about the first demo:

Eyesore wrote:
A few asked for the demo, so here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=34YVDSPP

Tracks plus inserts. The inserts I scanned and pieced together in Photoshop. They're 3 panels, so you'd need some longer paper or card stock if you want to printe them out.

Enjoy!
The link seems to still be active.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:40 pm

Got mine yesterday. Thanks for contacting them, bro. 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:48 pm

Whoohoo! Now when Shiney gets his copy, the universe will be back in balance.

I like how this CD's a bit more professionally done than the last. Wish it had a back cover, though. Anyone know the exact dimensions on creating your own back art? Rex?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)   Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Engage (Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2