Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What book are you currently reading?

Go down 
+6
nevermore
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
Wrecked Neck
Lari
James B.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 7:58 am

Still plowin thru the pile of graphic novels:

Aquaman Vol. I: The Trench by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis

All Star Superman: The Deluxe Edition by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 7:39 am

Biblical by Rob Halford

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 8:59 am

Grief’s Compass
Walking the Widerness - with Emily Dickinson.
Patrica Runkle. 120 pages.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2023 3:59 pm

"The Dying Earth" by Jack Vance

Read it back in the late 70's.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2023 11:38 pm

Swing Of The Blade by Brian Slagel
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 2:55 pm

"The Eyes Of The Overworld" by Jack Vance

Book 2 in "The Dying Earth" series. Never read it before.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 4:49 pm

nevermore wrote:
Swing Of The Blade by Brian Slagel

I just ordered the paperback.

Hope it’s good!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2023 11:29 am

"Old Man's War" by John Scalzi

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2023 10:30 am

Superman's Greatest Team-Ups by Len Wein, Curt Swan, Dick Giordano, Murphy Anderson, and others

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2023 10:06 am

Finishing up Malcolm Young - The man who made AC/DC. Jeff Apter.
Also finishing up Heavy Tales. The metal. The madness. JonZazula.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 10:28 am

The Doom That Came To Sarnath by H.P. Lovecraft
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 11:37 am

nevermore wrote:
The Doom That Came To Sarnath by H.P. Lovecraft

I have this in an anthology of his short stories.
Dude was in a league of his own (IMHDO)

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 2:31 pm

Hey Ho, Let's Go: The Story of the Ramones by Everett True

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2023 10:29 am

Into The Void :From Birth To Black Sabbath And Beyond by Geezer Butler
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 8:36 pm

The Perfect Storm by Sebastien Junger
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 8:30 am

Batman In The Fifties: Classic Tales of the Caped Crusader by Bill Finger, Bob Kane, Sheldon Moldoff, Dick Sprang, and others

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 1:04 pm

Dirty Pictures: How Art School Rebels Revolutionized Art and Invented COMIX, by Brian Doherty

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2023 11:14 am

The Creative Act by Rick Rubin
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2023 2:06 pm

Leviathan Falls, by James S.A. Corey
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 11:48 am

Stone Alone by Bill Wyman

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 7:42 pm

Hardcore Life Of My Own by Harley Flanigan
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 12:01 pm

"Twenty Thousand Roads: The Ballad of Gram Parsons and His Cosmic American Music" by David Meyer

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 12:36 pm

Batman: The Long Halloween (graphic novel) by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2023 11:56 pm

Batman: Hush (graphic novel) by Jeph Loeb, Jim Lee, and Scott Williams

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 8:15 am

Last Night, A Superhero Saved My Life , edited by Liesa Mignogna
...an anthology of short essays by various authors (incl. Neil Gaiman, Joe R. Lansdale, Brad Meltzer, and more) about their favorite comic book heroes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What book are you currently reading?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next