Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What book are you currently reading?

Go down 
+6
nevermore
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
Wrecked Neck
Lari
James B.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 9:42 am

Heroes Of The Metal Underground by Yannis Skarpelos
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 3:11 am

Biblical, by Rob Halford
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 9:59 pm

Delete me! Double post for some reason 😂

Last edited by Wrecked Neck on Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 9:59 pm

Still reading Robs new book, but at work during my down time I just started reading Project Hail Mary, by Andy Weir. Same guy that wrote The Martian. So far it’s really good.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 8:19 am

Nobody Does It Better: The Complete, Uncensored, Unauthorized Oral History of James Bond by Mark A. Altman and Edward Gross

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 4:04 pm

Superman: Red Son (graphic novel) by Mark Millar and Dave Johnson

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 10:54 pm

The Scott Burns Sessions by David Gehlke
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 1:45 pm

The Last Action Heroes by Nick De Semlyan

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 11:18 am

My Effin Life by Geddy Lee
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2023 9:18 pm

Wild and Crazy Guys by Nick Semlyen

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 5:40 pm

MCU: The Reign of Marvel Studios by Joanna Robinson, Dave Gonzales, and Gavin Edwards

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 11:55 am

Mellencamp by Paul Rees
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 9:45 am

Long Train Runnin' : Our Story Of The Doobie Brothers by Tom Johnston and Pat Simmons
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 6:37 pm

Caddyshack: The Making of a Hollywood Cinderella Story, by Chris Nashawaty

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:47 pm

My Effin' Life by Geddy Lee

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 11:34 pm

Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 4:27 pm

Beyond The Black : The Story Of Metal Church by James Beach
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 8:37 am

Into the Void: From Birth to Black Sabbath and Beyond, by Geezer Butler

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 3:20 pm

Revolution Calling by Ray Van Horn, Jr.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 5:07 pm

Simpsons Confidential by Mike Reiss

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 5:04 pm

The American Way: A True Story of Nazi Escape, Superman, and Marilyn Monroe by Helene Stapinski and Bonnie Siegler

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 6:48 pm

Heavy Tales by Jon Zazula

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 9:34 am

Too Fat To Fish by Artie Lange
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 10:36 pm

Up All Night: My Life and Times in Rock Radio by Carol Miller

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 9:39 am

This Dark Road To Mercy by Wiley Cash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What book are you currently reading?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next