Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did Don Dokken just call out one of the former HoM admins?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

Did Don Dokken just call out one of the former HoM admins? Empty
PostSubject: Did Don Dokken just call out one of the former HoM admins?   Did Don Dokken just call out one of the former HoM admins? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 7:16 am

In this Blabbermouth story, Don is quoted recollecting about posters on the Dokken message board, when it was active, and he singles out a poster who went by "Acorn" who apparently criticized his vocals:

https://blabbermouth.net/news/don-dokken-to-fans-criticizing-his-vocal-performance-if-i-cant-sing-the-way-they-remember-me-then-just-dont-come-to-the-show

I can't quite remember, but the poster who went by Acorn or The Acorn, here (because of the Ace Frehley solo reference) also occasionally posted about and mentioned seeing Dokken, right? I wonder if it's the same person...

Kind of silly that a message board poster would remain in Don's mind all this time.

In any case, I thought it was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Did Don Dokken just call out one of the former HoM admins?   Did Don Dokken just call out one of the former HoM admins? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 8:33 am

I have no recollection of any H.O.M. member by that name. (shrugs)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

PostSubject: Re: Did Don Dokken just call out one of the former HoM admins?   Did Don Dokken just call out one of the former HoM admins? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 8:42 am

Who is Acorn? Never heard of that person.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Did Don Dokken just call out one of the former HoM admins?   Did Don Dokken just call out one of the former HoM admins? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 6:26 pm

I want to know which way they are spinning Laughing very hard

Glower likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Don Dokken just call out one of the former HoM admins?   Did Don Dokken just call out one of the former HoM admins? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Don Dokken just call out one of the former HoM admins?
Page 1 of 1