Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adios Mofo Farewell Tour

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

Adios Mofo Farewell Tour Empty
PostSubject: Adios Mofo Farewell Tour   Adios Mofo Farewell Tour Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 7:23 am

Alabama cancelled his concert / show.
Reason ? His political views.
They say he’s an extremist. ( sorry Satriani )
People bombarded the club with emails.
Nugent says most hotels are like Jails.
I believe he’s brought his dogs on the road too.
Has kids. Grand kids. Everyone running around. Lol.
A true American original. Pro gun type guy.
I read Steven Tyler’s book - and he said Ted was the man !
Tyler gave him major props.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Adios Mofo Farewell Tour   Adios Mofo Farewell Tour Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 10:38 am

The locals that don’t like him simply didn’t have to attend the concert. It’s F’n childish to demand a band or musician be cancelled because you don’t agree with the person. It’s a mob mentality from anti- free speech A-holes!

I don’t agree with far-left artists. But I wouldn’t try to cancel them. It’s almost like those old church protesters that condemned Ozzy and Priest shows. Only now it’s lefty radicals that want to shut down anyone that doesn’t align with them.

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Adios Mofo Farewell Tour   Adios Mofo Farewell Tour Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 7:16 pm

Troublezone wrote:
The locals that don’t like him simply didn’t have to attend the concert. It’s F’n childish to demand a band or musician be cancelled because you don’t agree with the person. It’s a mob mentality from anti- free speech A-holes!

I don’t agree with far-left artists. But I wouldn’t try to cancel them. It’s almost like those old church protesters that condemned Ozzy and Priest shows. Only now it’s lefty radicals that want to shut down anyone that doesn’t align with them.

Exactly!

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Adios Mofo Farewell Tour   Adios Mofo Farewell Tour Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 7:58 pm

Ted is crazy as hell, and sometimes says stupid shit, but he's great and these people have no clue what he's all about. Sometimes the cowards in this country just need a good beating. America, land of the weak.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Adios Mofo Farewell Tour   Adios Mofo Farewell Tour Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 9:50 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Ted is crazy as hell, and sometimes says stupid shit, but he's great and these people have no clue what he's all about. Sometimes the cowards in this country just need a good beating. America, land of the weak.

Forget the politics and enjoy the music. We can’t all agree on everything. The cancel culture shit is stupid! He’s a guitar legend.

And to be fair… a lot of famous guitarists are jerks or have attitude. His approach is unashamedly abrasive. He ain’t no Ghandi. Plus any publicity is better than no publicity to some people.

Truth is, Ted is set for life. He’s financially secure and saves a ton of money living off the land. He doesn’t give a shit about that canceled show. He probably is more upset that the fans that wanted to go were denied. He’ll do fine touring in the red states.

Wrecked Neck likes this post

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Adios Mofo Farewell Tour   Adios Mofo Farewell Tour Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 10:22 pm

Ted was offensive about the charging rhino !
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Adios Mofo Farewell Tour   Adios Mofo Farewell Tour Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 1:50 am

Glower wrote:
Ted was offensive about the charging rhino !

Liz Cheney? Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adios Mofo Farewell Tour   Adios Mofo Farewell Tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adios Mofo Farewell Tour
Page 1 of 1