Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Devin Townsend solo/The Devin Townsend Band

Go down 
2 posters

Best Devin Townsend Band/Devin Townsend solo album
Punky Bruster
Best Devin Townsend solo/The Devin Townsend Band Vote_lcap0%Best Devin Townsend solo/The Devin Townsend Band Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ocean Machine
Best Devin Townsend solo/The Devin Townsend Band Vote_lcap100%Best Devin Townsend solo/The Devin Townsend Band Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Infinity
Best Devin Townsend solo/The Devin Townsend Band Vote_lcap0%Best Devin Townsend solo/The Devin Townsend Band Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Physicist
 0% [ 0 ]
Terria
 0% [ 0 ]
Devlab
 0% [ 0 ]
The Hummer
 0% [ 0 ]
Ziltoid the Omniscient
 0% [ 0 ]
Empath
 0% [ 0 ]
The Puzzle
 0% [ 0 ]
Snuggles
 0% [ 0 ]
Lightwork
 0% [ 0 ]
Accelerated Evolution
 0% [ 0 ]
Synchestra
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Best Devin Townsend solo/The Devin Townsend Band Empty
PostSubject: Best Devin Townsend solo/The Devin Townsend Band   Best Devin Townsend solo/The Devin Townsend Band Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 2:56 am

Poll
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

Best Devin Townsend solo/The Devin Townsend Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Devin Townsend solo/The Devin Townsend Band   Best Devin Townsend solo/The Devin Townsend Band Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 9:59 am

I don't have all of those albums. But Ocean Machine is my favorite from what I do own.
Back to top Go down

Best Devin Townsend solo/The Devin Townsend Band
Page 1 of 1