Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatin' on the Angel

Go down 
+7
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
spiritoradio
the sentinel
Tall Tyrion
KissinMaiden
scottmitchell74
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Hatin' on the Angel Empty
PostSubject: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:48 pm

A pointless post, but oh well......

OK, I just gotta get this off my chest. I hate Criss Angel. I think he is a magician hack and an all around creepy nuisance. One day he'll get his come uppins. But he's gone too far with the fruity haircut.

Hatin' on the Angel ANGELHACK

Long hair on a man is OK, but c'mon, that is straight up, an exclusive chick's hair style.
Rihanna=HOT Criss Angel=Keep the small boys away.
OK. I feel better now.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:04 pm

Barbados knows how to grow 'em!!!
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:53 pm

true he looks like someone from those emo bands...whats up with that.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:00 pm

I have never seen him before, but I agree. I hate him for his haircut alone.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:32 pm

spectrefate wrote:

OK, I just gotta get this off my chest. I hate Criss Angel. I think he is a magician hack and an all around creepy nuisance. One day he'll get his come uppins. But he's gone too far with the fruity haircut.

Long hair on a man is OK, but c'mon, that is straight up, an exclusive chick's hair style.
OK. I feel better now.
Laughing very hard
lol!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:34 pm

I thought his stuff was cool at first, but I really can't stand his "look how cool I am and you're not cause I did this card trick" facial expressions . I think alot of his show is b s now.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:41 pm

I find him very entertaining regardless of his hair cut. Hey let's talk about Metallica's hair cuts also.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:49 pm

I always thought he looked like Nikki Sixx's ugly brother.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:05 pm

He's friends with Scott Albert (Klay Scott) from Circle of Dust and you should see that guy now! Some people think it's cool to look fruity lol.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 12:14 am

i can't say that i've ever let another mans haircut get to me. not sure why anyone else would either.

EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:18 am

looks like the guitarist from Alice Cooper's Psycho Drama tour
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:23 am

mc666 wrote:
i can't say that i've ever let another mans haircut get to me. not sure why anyone else would either.

very true
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:36 pm

spectrefate wrote:

OK. I feel better now.

i must agree Rihanna is might fine in fact i kinda got a small thing for her and her music is better than the rest of that r an b pap
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:38 pm

I don't think I know any of Rihanna's music, but who cares? Just let me look at her. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I don't think I know any of Rihanna's music, but who cares? Just let me look at her. Smile

shes huge her in the uk she was number one for ten weeks straight with umbrella and the video fot that song is awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' on the Angel   Hatin' on the Angel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatin' on the Angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: