Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortal Sin Reissues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

Mortal Sin Reissues  Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Sin Reissues    Mortal Sin Reissues  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2021 12:20 pm

This must be the week for classic thrash reissue announcements... first Piledriver, now this:

Dissonance Productions (U.K.) has announced that vinyl and CD reissues of Mortal Sin's Mayhemic Destruction and Face of Despair are on the way. No official release date yet (I'm assuming sometime in 2022) but I will definitely keep an eye out for these.

Mortal Sin Reissues  Mortal10

Face of Despair has been numero uno on my CD want list for quite a few years now, so I'm doin' a happy dance over here. :cheese:

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

Mortal Sin Reissues  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Sin Reissues    Mortal Sin Reissues  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2021 5:49 pm

Awesome. I am definitely interested headbanger headbanger.
Back to top Go down

Mortal Sin Reissues
Page 1 of 1