Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cool old MORTAL SIN video...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Cool old MORTAL SIN video... Empty
PostSubject: Cool old MORTAL SIN video...   Cool old MORTAL SIN video... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:59 am

I'm thinkin' this must've been a pretty rare clip... Aussie thrashers MORTAL SIN performing "I Am Immortal" (from their killer FACE OF DESPAIR LP) on Australian TV back in the day... neat stuff...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool old MORTAL SIN video...   Cool old MORTAL SIN video... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:54 am

I need to get some of their stuff. They are awesome. Thanks for sharing Keef!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Cool old MORTAL SIN video...   Cool old MORTAL SIN video... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:01 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
I need to get some of their stuff. They are awesome. Thanks for sharing Keef!

I concur

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Cool old MORTAL SIN video...   Cool old MORTAL SIN video... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:28 pm

\m/ \m/
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Cool old MORTAL SIN video...   Cool old MORTAL SIN video... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Thrash! Cool old MORTAL SIN video... 11840 Too bad the video is cut off.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cool old MORTAL SIN video...   Cool old MORTAL SIN video... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:14 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Thrash! Cool old MORTAL SIN video... 11840 Too bad the video is cut off.

Yeah, that does suck. Sad But the only other Mortal Sin clips I could find were really bad quality live bootleg stuff, or homemade videos of the songs set to still photos of the album cover. Lame.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Cool old MORTAL SIN video...   Cool old MORTAL SIN video... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:17 am

Mortal Sin kicks Ass! Thanks for that Freddy.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Cool old MORTAL SIN video...   Cool old MORTAL SIN video... Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 4:40 pm

Zombie thread! Back from the dead! Urrrrgh...

I just randomly came across this badass Mortal Sin clip on YouTube - a full 40 minute live set from 1989! Sweet! I'm not sure if this is the same show that the clip in my original post came from but it's great quality. Enjoy y'all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool old MORTAL SIN video...   Cool old MORTAL SIN video... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool old MORTAL SIN video...
Page 1 of 1