Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortal Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Mortal Love Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Love   Mortal Love Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:05 am

Anybody familiar with this goth metal band? I stumbled upon a CD of theirs at Virgin (Forever Will Be Gone). It had a pretty hot chick on the front suggesting goth metal (it was from Locomotive records) I figured I'd hear some samples and I like what I heard (it is goth metal, not symphonic)and purchased the album. While nothing stood out in my mind (I've only listend to it twice-the music is good just not memorable the few listens I've given it) I do know that I love the woman's (Kat) voice and it's enough for me to enjoy the music. I know now that they have several albums out all with the underlying theme of love and I will get more in the future. I found this video on Youtube (for a song not on the album I have) and this one, for me at least, is rememberable-agian I totally love this woman's voice. Unfortunatly (at least in this video) she goes overboard with the make-up and her outfit is strange (but shows off her legs nicely Very Happy ).

This is what she looks like on the album I have:

Mortal Love Mortallove_foreverMuch better I say.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

Mortal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Love   Mortal Love Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:23 am

They've been on my want list for years. Never heard them outside of a song or three, though.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

Mortal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Love   Mortal Love Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:53 pm

I've never even heard of 'em. Until now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mortal Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Love   Mortal Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: