Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Goochs spanish holiday report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

The Goochs spanish holiday report Empty
PostSubject: The Goochs spanish holiday report   The Goochs spanish holiday report Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 4:59 pm

just today got back from a week in spain where we stayed in a house we rented from my dads colleague.

the flight on the way out was a smurfette cos we ended being awake for thirty six hours straight after being at work the day before we left. flights were provided by Easyjet from stansted to Alicante and on both legs the airport experience was good, smooth on time and efficient. fortunatley this year we did not have a case destroyed.

in terms of weather it was daily in the earlt 20 degrees centrigrade but often with cloud and it frequently rained. however their were about four sunny days.

bought a litre of jack daniels on the first day for twenty two euros which is a steal and drankit all by sunday night. mostly drowning sorrows of losing the rugby world cup and f1 championship.

for food we had our usual cheese and meats with our favourite spanish delicacy "bochuqurones" which are small fish like anchovies in olive oil that taste amazing along with some curries and lots of burgers oddly enough.

visited the city of alicante on thursday which had a nice beach there. my parents of course insist in dragging us around boring towns with no features of interest

bought another litre of jack daniels on the way back and was a good trip in all

it was my sixth visit to the country which i have been to every year since 2001
Back to top Go down

The Goochs spanish holiday report
Page 1 of 1