Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Printing CD cover art....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Printing CD cover art.... Empty
PostSubject: Printing CD cover art....   Printing CD cover art.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:40 am

Hey guys I'm trying to print the back cover art from LaLa CDs that
came without it. I'm so close but when I print I can't get the size (width) to be such that the edges will fold in the tray just like the real thing. Any clues on to what size should be or what standard back tray art size is? It's giving me measurements in metric as well!! (MM) Thanks!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Printing CD cover art....   Printing CD cover art.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:48 am

In other words....@ 210X297 mm my art comes out just shy of the right width....but I have no idea how to change the setting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Printing CD cover art....   Printing CD cover art.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:53 am

This isn't going to help you, but I have always used Neato's MediaFace software to do all my labels. It takes all the guesswork out of it.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Printing CD cover art....   Printing CD cover art.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:11 am

This can be deleted!!!...I figured it out!! Man! I'm only about 12-15 years behind the technology curve!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Printing CD cover art....   Printing CD cover art.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Printing CD cover art....
Page 1 of 1