Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snatch - Wanna Hear It

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 110

Snatch - Wanna Hear It Empty
PostSubject: Snatch - Wanna Hear It   Snatch - Wanna Hear It Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 8:09 pm

A Youtube i'm subscribed to called Crash Thompson(formerly the Rock Critic) said he was doing a video on bad album covers so I went looking for some to submit, and that's how I stumbled across this super-obscure glam metal band "Snatch" who only ever released one Vinyl EP-"If The Party's In Your Mouth...We're Commin" before dropping off the map.  I was only able to find one of the four songs from that EP on Youtube and it sure is something all right:

The cover art in question:https://www.discogs.com/Snatch-If-The-Partys-In-Your-MouthWere-Comin/release/4081795
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Snatch - Wanna Hear It   Snatch - Wanna Hear It Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 8:05 am

Oh yeah, I've seen that cover before. The band was pretty terrible too.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Snatch - Wanna Hear It   Snatch - Wanna Hear It Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 6:31 pm

Snatch Adams
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Snatch - Wanna Hear It   Snatch - Wanna Hear It Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 6:52 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Did you actually get to see them live?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Snatch - Wanna Hear It   Snatch - Wanna Hear It Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 8:40 pm

blazingstone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Did you actually get to see them live?

No, but the full album was on YouTube at one time. I was going down an obscure hair-metal rabbit hole, saw that album cover/title, and couldn't resist. Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snatch - Wanna Hear It   Snatch - Wanna Hear It Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snatch - Wanna Hear It
Page 1 of 1