Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanna Hear A Demo Off The Soon To Be Released Liberty N' Justice band project

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice
Metal novice
Metal novice
libertynjustice

Number of posts : 45

Wanna Hear A Demo Off The Soon To Be Released Liberty N' Justice band project Empty
PostSubject: Wanna Hear A Demo Off The Soon To Be Released Liberty N' Justice band project   Wanna Hear A Demo Off The Soon To Be Released Liberty N' Justice band project Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:45 pm

I wanted to share a demo off the Liberty N' Justice "Band Project" ! It's called "That's Gonna Leave A Mark" ......it is a quick mix demo and features David Cagle on vocals...this song will only be up for a few days check it out and let me know what you think...and JK Northrup does smoke on guitar Smile
http://www.reverbnation.com/c./poni/201218663
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Wanna Hear A Demo Off The Soon To Be Released Liberty N' Justice band project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear A Demo Off The Soon To Be Released Liberty N' Justice band project   Wanna Hear A Demo Off The Soon To Be Released Liberty N' Justice band project Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:19 pm

Good tune.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear A Demo Off The Soon To Be Released Liberty N' Justice band project   Wanna Hear A Demo Off The Soon To Be Released Liberty N' Justice band project Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Heavy!

PostSubject: Re: Wanna Hear A Demo Off The Soon To Be Released Liberty N' Justice band project   Wanna Hear A Demo Off The Soon To Be Released Liberty N' Justice band project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna Hear A Demo Off The Soon To Be Released Liberty N' Justice band project
Page 1 of 1