Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
tohostudios
nevermore
Robert Parigi
scottmitchell74
SideShowDisaSter
Wrecked Neck
blazingstone
exact33
Troublezone
Lari
brokentulsa
James B.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12709

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 8:27 am

So...

The Federal Government in bed with Silicon Valley tech platforms, Legacy News Media, and Multinational Corporations to suppress information during an election is in your face fascism & election meddling.

But...

We The People of Our Constitutional Republic that  want America First are the bad guys.

Oh yeah...

ANOTHER of those pesky "conspiracy theories" turned out to be the TRUTH.

Troublezone and Wrecked Neck like this post

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 1:28 pm

More distractions....

While Suppression of Information via Social Media Platform through Government Intervention is kicking off and ignored by legacy Corporate Media Outlets... Let's trade a dude pretending to be a chick who got caught with THC in Russia  for an International Arms Dealer Laughing very hard

surprised  wonder who in our Government is gonna profit off of this criminal being free

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 4:10 pm

United States Department of Defense (The Pentagon) was audited and can only account for 39% of $3.5 Trillion in assets. Which leaves $2.2 Trillion unaccounted for.  Not the first time over $2 Trillion was lost.

Meanwhile, the IRS announces it will be WAY up your @$$ if Grandma sends you $600 or more via PayPal or other money transfer services.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17136

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 5:54 pm

James B. wrote:
United States Department of Defense (The Pentagon) was audited and can only account for 39% of $3.5 Trillion in assets. Which leaves $2.2 Trillion unaccounted for.  Not the first time over $2 Trillion was lost.

Meanwhile, the IRS announces it will be WAY up your @$$ if Grandma sends you $600 or more via PayPal or other money transfer services.

Disgusting, isn’t it?  

John Kerry also wants our tax dollars sent to other countries for “emission reparations”. While China and India are unashamedly creating the most pollution! These corrupt POS will think up all kinds of ways to push us down and support other countries (or more like the pockets of criminal leaders and warlords). Do you think all that money given to Ukraine actually went to the people? It lined the pockets of the wealthy and the local warlords. Not to mention a lot (if not most) is laundered back to Biden and the Dems. Huge scam!

Not unlike their last scam, BLM.

Most donations to that lie was sent back to the Dems through the “ActBlue” charity. Black communities didn’t get sh*t. But that Marxist Patrisse Cullors bought a mansion.

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 12:14 pm

What they tell you in the Media and teach to kids in our public school.

PUTIN=HITLER

The reality of the matter....
46 - Page 32 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5ZAxxfw0Z3f_6FSj0Ae_OxM5wxAtgYQci04hlSLVmMHBeqk2i4IP4kPKFM_AOpLRek2o&usqp=CAU
46 - Page 32 2Q==

YELLOW + BLUE = GREEN

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2022 6:53 pm

Well that Zelinsky fellow is a real c*nt!

Apparently the billions of our tax dollars are not enough for him and his cohorts. It’s a big scam!!!

What do you expect? Biden and the other globalist NWO politicians that gave that opportunist scum the money are well known scammers and cons too.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 3:25 am

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 7:25 pm

46 - Page 32 F6632e10
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2023 3:01 pm

Yeppers.....

Sure are TONZ of WuFlu/Vaccine, January 6th, and Election 'Conspiracy Theories" coming true as of late.

Interesting factoid... The CIA introduced the term "conspiracy theory" into the axiom of language after the JFK assassination.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4606

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2023 11:08 pm

Anyone else find it funny that the Attorney General in the Virgin Islands, after launching a lawsuit into JP Morgan Chase for aiding and abetting Jeffrey Epstein, gets fired just after Joe Biden flew there out of the blue ON A TUESDAY?

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 6:11 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Anyone else find it funny that the Attorney General in the Virgin Islands, after launching a lawsuit into JP Morgan Chase for aiding and abetting Jeffrey Epstein, gets fired just after Joe Biden flew there out of the blue ON A TUESDAY?

Par for the course

You do not have to be a brain surgeon/rocket scientists/astrophysicist to grasp the concept that banks have absolute power over just about EVERYTHING and they use blackmail tactics that mostly include "Minor Attracted Person(s)" in positions of governance, be it elected or appointed. Make them do whatever they want. This is quite evident in what Legislation gets introduced, subsequently passed. Not to mention, what the "ABC agencies" decide to even investigate, refer, and prosecute. And even further, co-op private corporations to push propaganda or censor information. Example, what is being revealed in the Twitter dumps.

Imagine the information disclosed via discovery in a trial setting (Top USA banks & Epstein holdings) that would be revealed. It would be the proverbial Dutch Boy pulling his finger out of the dike.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 5:16 pm

So a President with authority to do something is a bad thing.

Now... A Vice President (at the time) with no authority to do same thing is a good thing.

Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2023 1:01 pm

I'm actually shocked the MSM has been covering this.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 5:11 pm

I think they're covering it because they want to ditch the walking corpse for 2024.  If they want to get their "prime" candidate up and running, they'll have to clear the dementia patient out of the way first.  My money is on Big Mike Obama.  Buttigeig is a joke, Kamala is retarded, Warren is a clown, Sanders is older than the Dipshit-in-Chief, Newsome is plastic in person and personality, Pritzker is an arrogant fat slob, and I think 2016 taught them the lesson that Hillary is UNELECTABLE...  They have no other "superstar" candidates, so they'll tap the Obama well again

Senile Joe has been a handy dandy puppet, but I think all the skeletons in his closet are getting to be a bit much for them to keep running cover for.  They need someone without the baggage to keep pushing their authoritarian dystopia bullshit, as NO ONE trusts that dusty old fuck in the White House.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 10:11 am

The way they are pushing "transgender" this & that. Big Mike just might finally come out. They have put lots of $ on publicizing & pushing California policies as the tits, so Newsome may be their guy? Have to wait and see.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 3:09 am

The "climate" con continues....

While the world elite currently lecture us on "world extinction" due to "boiling oceans", "climate displacement" & rising sea levels" due to C02 emissions at the WEF conference in Davos, Switzerland...(The ones who all have million dollar+ homes on the coast or own actual islands, who flew private jets from all over the planet to an airport near Davos, then took a helicopter from airport to hotel, those that say the West has to do everything to save the planet and are forcing policy through mandates & legislation, the ones who do not do crap to include the two worst polluting countries on earth, China & India, in their solutions, the ones who are raping resources in South America & Africa which will need to utilize more energy as they develop, and doing nothing to lower anything close to matching their goals of lower emissions)... Greta Thunberg gets fake arrested in Germany. Isn't the timing mazing-zing. Laughing very hard

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40178

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 4:56 am

46 - Page 32 How-dare-you-greta-thunberg
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 10:05 pm

I'd pay VERY good money to see that spoiled little bitch take her schtick to China or India and see how it goes down.  Won't be a fake photo-op "arrest" she cops :lol:

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 6:27 pm

More from the WEF....

President of Columbia states Capitalism is cause for "Global Chaos" then CEO for Pfizer says U.S lack of censorship caused "lower profits" for his Company. scratch

And....

An appointed VP on some EU Commission says the U.S 1rst Amendment is obsolete, a newscaster fired for not being good at lying to Americans on CNN says misinformation is the greatest threat to something or another(Insert Talking Point),.. and a sitting Senator from West Virginia (Manchin) says publicly that the USA having an open press and media platforms is our biggest problem.

Oh yeah, they need a shit load of armed goons to protect their conference. One they said never existed until recently. Mostly ALL the legacy media outlets in our country have the same mockingbird verbiage in reports, articles, and the like. Citing "bizarre claims" regarding intent of these meetings. Both publicly acknowledged and/or background/behind-the-scenes activities.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 4:53 pm

I like how you threw "mockingbird" in there regarding news outlets Laughing you're spot on there. You can line them all up, and you'd hear the exact same language, phrases, etc. "Threat to "our" democracy" "white supremacy" "far right extremists".... All very well trained CIA lapdogs.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 6:16 pm

The decrepit sellout/traitor Biden is refusing to shoot down the Chinese spy balloon floating over Montana and the surrounding Midwest. If there was ever a doubt that Biden is in bed with China… this should open their eyes! The CCP is testing the waters on our response to a provocation that any country wouldn’t allow. The article below explains how the Japanese used similar balloons in WW2. Also it could be a foreshadowing of a chemical weapons assault to disable underground defenses.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/reminder-japanese-used-balloons-disseminate-chemical-biological-weapons-world-war-ii/
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 7:32 pm

Troublezone wrote:
The decrepit sellout/traitor Biden is refusing to shoot down the Chinese spy balloon floating over Montana and the surrounding Midwest. If there was ever a doubt that Biden is in bed with China… this should open their eyes! The CCP is testing the waters on our response to a provocation that any country wouldn’t allow. The article below explains how the Japanese used similar balloons in WW2. Also it could be a foreshadowing of a chemical weapons assault to disable underground defenses.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/reminder-japanese-used-balloons-disseminate-chemical-biological-weapons-world-war-ii/
Blows my mind that that thing is still just hanging out doing it's thing. I guess it shouldn't surprise me anymore, but it still sickens me. This country has gone to Hell in a hand basket. Brandon is just handing it over on a silver platter. Fucking traitor needs to be tried and hung.

SideShowDisaSter and Troublezone like this post

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 10:46 am

don\'t know

When that balloon was "shot down" yesterday, I was thinking, why bother?
Doing that after it had flown all the way across the country is kinda/sorta like putting on the rubber in the delivery room after the baby is born.

SideShowDisaSter, scottmitchell74, Troublezone and Wrecked Neck like this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 11:21 am

Helping the enemy is what Biden does best. In addition to allowing the balloon to complete its course, that military equipment left behind in Afghanistan was not an accident.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 10:01 pm

Biden was bought and paid for by China. The CCP and their affiliated "businessmen" didn't hand Hunter MILLIONS for nothing. We know from his laptop that he shared a phone number with Joe, he shared a bank account with Joe, he shared offices with Joe, and that Joe flew him (at taxpayer expense) to China a few times (and each time, he came home with MORE money).

Now the demented retard is claiming "oh, i told them to shoot it down on Wednesday". Here's an idea: shoot the cunt down BEFORE it enters U.S. airspace... fucking traitor.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

46 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: