Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
tohostudios
nevermore
Robert Parigi
scottmitchell74
SideShowDisaSter
Wrecked Neck
blazingstone
exact33
Troublezone
Lari
brokentulsa
James B.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12819

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 11:34 am

Troublezone wrote:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/arizona-data-17-maricopa-election-day-voters-democrat-23-primary-election-day-voters-democrat-democrats-winning-50-election-day-totals-impossible/

Interesting that states which have manipulated voting practices to count, adjudicate, cure, and harvest votes for days/weeks  after election day ALWAYS end up with the same party winning since implementing this practice.

Also interesting that there is never a problem "counting" early voting ballots (in these said same states) that are majorly done by one party. Not to mention there is NEVER any "accidental" misplacement of these ballots.

Then the kicker is... The jump in percentages of ballots that just happen to need adjudicating, which miraculously are nearly 100% for the same party.

My take is they blatantly do it openly cause they have nothing to lose & want violence.
"Play stupid games.. Win stupid prizes" or so the bumper sticker says Laughing very hard

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 11:43 am

They will win stupid prizes because in this election people voted Red by a strong majority (notice the Dems aren't whining about that now) and the strong majority also owns a lot of certain things that the others don't. So...

They would be silly to start something.

I'm so happy I live in West Texas. I live right in the middle of an area that voted 80+% Red. It looks like a blood-bath.

I'm still optimistic a critical-mass will be reached of "normies" getting their acts together to take back some sanity in this nation. There will be pain, but that struggle will (is already) raising up strong people to push back. Once enough strong people push back the not-as-strong will join. Once they join, even the very reserved - but conservative - folk will join.

We need to get that critical-mass rolling.

Florida is the perfect template: Every Single County in Florida went Red.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 11:54 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
They will win stupid prizes because in this election people voted Red by a strong majority (notice the Dems aren't whining about that now) and the strong majority also owns a lot of certain things that the others don't. So...

They would be silly to start something.

From my back porch... (An observation)

The Globalists are under the presumption that every General and/or officer within chain-of-command in our military will follow the order to fire on American citizens.   Also too may idiot Americans think that only the military possess advanced weaponry or contemplate "strategy & tactics" utilized within the armed forces are a big secret to possible adversaries currently or not currently serving.

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17163

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 12:48 pm

James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/arizona-data-17-maricopa-election-day-voters-democrat-23-primary-election-day-voters-democrat-democrats-winning-50-election-day-totals-impossible/

Interesting that states which have manipulated voting practices to count, adjudicate, cure, and harvest votes for days/weeks  after election day ALWAYS end up with the same party winning since implementing this practice.

Also interesting that there is never a problem "counting" early voting ballots (in these said same states) that are majorly done by one party. Not to mention there is NEVER any "accidental" misplacement of these ballots.

Then the kicker is... The jump in percentages of ballots that just happen to need adjudicating, which miraculously are nearly 100% for the same party.

My take is they blatantly do it openly cause they have nothing to lose & want violence.
"Play stupid games.. Win stupid prizes" or so the bumper sticker says Laughing very hard

They do it because they can! Who is gonna bring law and order? The complacent Rino lapdogs like Mitt and Mitch help them in Washington.

At this point it will take an act of God to sort this out.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 12:56 pm

With the Dems blatantly violating the constitution and laws in this country, why should high ranking military personnel obey them? These people are criminals that need to be stopped. The elites are powerless without their enforcers. All Police and military should turn their backs on them.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 2:50 am

I think the lockdowns, and the often brutal enforcement of them, have put paid to cops not turning on the people. "I was just doing my job". Heard that one before?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 4:53 am

It’s probably why they made sure to get rid of an anti-woke police chief like Alex Villanueva.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/l-a-county-sheriff-rails-against-vaccine-mandate-says-terminations-due-to-refusals-could-cause-safety-issues/

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40742

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 5:39 am

So, Trump has announced his candidacy for the 24 presidential election. I believe he's far too divisive to pull it off, with Jan. 6th, the files at Mar-A-Lago, etc. even though he was a better president than the doofus in there now. What are all your thoughts on it?

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 8:42 am

007 wrote:
So, Trump has announced his candidacy for the 24 presidential election. I believe he's far too divisive to pull it off, with Jan. 6th, the files at Mar-A-Lago, etc. even though he was a better president than the doofus in there now. What are all your thoughts on it?

I think if we had fair elections, a Trump/DeSantis ticket would destroy the competition. Covid allowed mass mail-in voting (which is corrupt as hell) and shady machines with rigged software.

We need in person only voting (with few exceptions) and total transparency with the counting. Unfortunately, it’s not likely to be remedied.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 11:56 am

Troublezone wrote:

I think if we had fair elections, a Trump/DeSantis ticket would destroy the competition. 

...and would shoot progress in the foot, bear with me here  insane

1) If DeSantis became V.P. He'd vacate the Governorship in Fla. (IMHDO)
He needs to be there for his entire term.
2) Unless one of them move, that ticket would forfeit all 29 electoral votes from Florida, being both reside there.
3) (IMHDO) DeSantis in the Senate during a  2nd Trump Presidency would help solidify, thus galvanize the momentum of the movement.

Of course,  this all depends on whether he is America First of an Establishment Republican. Gonna have to wait and see surprised

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 12:27 pm

James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

I think if we had fair elections, a Trump/DeSantis ticket would destroy the competition. 

2) Unless one of them move, that ticket would forfeit all 29 electoral votes from Florida, being both reside there.
3) (IMHDO) DeSantis in the Senate during a  2nd Trump Presidency would help solidify, thus galvanize the momentum of the movement.

Of course,  this all depends on whether he is America First of an Establishment Republican. Gonna have to wait and see surprised

You have a point.

DeSantis needs to hold down the fort in Florida for his full term. I like how he put the Disney corporation on notice. Who would’ve thought that Florida would be a conservative stronghold?

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 12:30 pm

007 wrote:
I believe he's far too divisive to pull it off, with Jan. 6th, the files at Mar-A-Lago, etc. 

Regarding January, 6th...

Individuals that made poor choices should be held accountable.
What we were initially told, what was continually reported, and what we are now discovering regarding censored info & actions of government bureaucracies. The "conspiracy" is at the feet of others.

Regarding Mar-A-Lago...

A President can de-classify any document. Possessing a file stamped "classified" and/or "top secret" doesn't automatically mean it still is.
Interesting how what was reported that the FBI found in the raid changed dai!y, not to mention how it faded out of the news cycle just as fast.  Now that Trump filed with the FEC, you can probably set your watch to "Mir-A-Lago Raid" getting propagated again. Laughing very hard

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 12:39 pm

The media: let’s forget about Hilary’s deleted emails, Hunter’s laptop and China Joe’s destructive failed policies (not to mention his beyond cringe cognitive embarrassments). We only want to talk about Trump! Laughing very hard

They ignore that the files were declassified.  

I swear… not one Dem or hater could handle a fraction of the arrows they fire at Trump. It’s amazing! His ego casts a big shadow and it drives them crazy. The dude is driven!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 1:43 pm

James B. wrote:
007 wrote:
I believe he's far too divisive to pull it off, with Jan. 6th, the files at Mar-A-Lago, etc. 

Regarding January, 6th...

Individuals that made poor choices should be held accountable.
What we were initially told, what was continually reported, and what we are now discovering regarding censored info & actions of government bureaucracies. The "conspiracy" is at the feet of others.

Regarding Mar-A-Lago...

A President can de-classify any document. Possessing a file stamped "classified" and/or "top secret" doesn't automatically mean it still is.
Interesting how what was reported that the FBI found in the raid changed dai!y, not to mention how it faded out of the news cycle just as fast.  Now that Trump filed with the FEC, you can probably set your watch to "Mir-A-Lago Raid" getting propagated again. Laughing very hard

Oh I get all that with those points (and agree), I'm just saying that because of the constant hounding of him (even to a point in his own party), he's got a stigma to him and will hurt his chances. At least I believe so.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 2:01 pm

It’s crazy to think you can even have a stigma when the Democrats approved people like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

I think a lot of people are skeptical of what the media feeds them nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 2:30 pm

Troublezone wrote:
It’s crazy to think you can even have a stigma when the Democrats approved people like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

I think a lot of people are skeptical of what the media feeds them nowadays.

I hope your right.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 3:21 pm

James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Good points and stuff I wasn't aware of! Thank you James.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 4:11 pm

Yeah, learned a lot at my over crowded Southern California Institute of Public Education  Laughing very hard

Back then they rewarded success in educatikn, not throw more money at crap like nowadays.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2022 10:01 am

James B. wrote:
It appears that Nancy isn't going anywhere afterall Laughing very hard

Guess now, it appears that she is.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 2:09 am

SideShowDisaSter likes this post

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 11:27 am

So... 45 cannot run in 2024 because... Laughing very hard  He had top secret nuclear codes at his home.
Then it was...
45 cannot run in 2024 because... Laughing very hard  The Bi-Partisan Jan. 6th committee presented exculpatory evidence that he conspired to incite an insurrection.
Then it was...
45 cannot run in 2024 because...  Laughing very hard An uninvited "white supremacist'" showed up for a private dinner.
Now we have...
Wait for it... Laughing very hard  A Judge conveniently/miraculously rules for the IRS to release his tax forms after he announces his intent to run in 2024.  

I can see the headline now.... "Document stuck in box found at Mir-a-Lago FBI Raid proves Trump didn't claim (insert some insane amount) income and the DOJ is set to file tax evasion charges"
Laughing very hard  Laughing very hard  Laughing very hard  Laughing very hard  Laughing very hard  Laughing very hard  Laughing very hard  Laughing very hard  Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

SideShowDisaSter and Wrecked Neck like this post

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 9:56 pm

I've seen that vid, Troublezone.  Neil Oliver is a no-bullshit dude.  I watch him fairly often, and he always says EXACTLY what he thinks.

@James, meanwhile Biden's tax returns have a discrepancy of almost $2M in them, and not a word is spoken.  If they are gonna go after Trump's taxes, I want Pelosi, Graham, Schumer, McConnell, Romney, Waters, and Feinstein AUDITED.  Bet you'll find all MANNER of inconsistencies...

Last edited by SideShowDisaSter on Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 10:31 pm

Correction - It was over FIVE MILLION Rolling Eyes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10728521/Financial-records-reveal-Joe-Biden-5-2million-unexplained-income.html
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 12:05 pm

What a time to be alive Laughing very hard

With threat of exposing info regarding Hunter Biden Laptop, FX/DNC scandal, and Social Media election interference... There sure are tons of distractions kicking off everywhere. scratch

My current favorite is...

A black billionaire "white supremacist" that just happens to check all the boxes the establishment paints the "America First" crowd to be. Laughing very hard His words.. His actions... And most importantly.... His timing is AMAZZZZZZINGZING.

The kicker is the new LOGO Laughing very hard
A conglomeration of the Star of David & the Nazi Swastika. (Oh my...)
Talk about a psy-op extraordinaire Laughing very hard

Brought to you by Pfizer, of course!

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 8:01 pm

They can’t stop the truth. They can’t handle the truth! 46 - Page 31 505193
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

46 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 31 Icon_minitime