Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
tohostudios
nevermore
Robert Parigi
scottmitchell74
SideShowDisaSter
Wrecked Neck
blazingstone
exact33
Troublezone
Lari
brokentulsa
James B.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 7:29 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Actually I did watch the clip and laughed and rolled my eyes.. I think he blew things way out of proportion and is looking for something that isn’t there.. I agree with a lot of what Biden is saying about domestic terrorism.. 

My request was to check out the overview of what was referenced from the White House website in the clip and not necessarily any of the commentary. Dore is very Progressive and I only agree with some of his opinions. I like his show cause he is open to looking at all sides and gives establishment politicians crap when they deserve it. Regardless of their party affiliations.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 7:37 pm

From the White House website...

"DVEs (Domestic Violent Extremists) who oppose all forms of capitalism, corporate globalism, and governing institutions, which are perceived as harmful to society"

Who does the perceiving?
What form(s) of opposition are okay?

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 7:45 pm

More from the White House website...

"DVEs with ideological agenda derived from anti-government of anti-authority sentiment, including opposition to perceived economic, social, or racial hierarchies, or perceived government overreach, negligence, or illegitimacy."

Again, who does the perceiving?
Is the verbiage counterintuitive to "For the people, By the people"?
Does it contradict our Constitution?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 7:57 pm

Quote :

The FBI

Quote :

Nonviolent

Quote :

Pretty sure the courts would and will rule no..
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 8:02 pm

Again more from the White House website...

"All Other Domestic Terrorism Threats: DVEs with ideological agenda that are not otherwise defined, including a combination of personal grievances and beliefs with potential bias related to religion, gender, or sexual orientation"

So according to the Biden Administration, it you fall under any criteria of the above three quotes I posted... You are deemed as "radical" and/or "extremist" and should be considered a threat.

So Biden wanting you to snitch on friends, neighbors, co-workers, and family appears to have nothing to do with just blowing shit up and/or hurting/killing people? You just have to have an opinion, a belief, or a conviction that those in power (Federal Government) perceive to be harmful to society.

Like already mentioned, they called the last guy a fascist and a nazi.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 8:27 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :

The FBI

Quote :

Nonviolent

Quote :

Pretty sure the courts would and will rule no..

The FBI is part of the Federal Government, which has it's leadership appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate. It hasn't been impartial, unbiased, and non-political in my lifetime.

It doesn't specify "who oppose" as "violent"... So the colloquial definition for the term applies, especially when put into context with what is said before and afterwards.

As for the Corts ruling "no"... Read the text I quoted, it states you can 't disagree ideologically with the government, it's policies, or if it's abusing it's power.  Why did we fight a Revolution against the British?

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 9:24 pm

Troublezone wrote:
brokentulsa wrote:
TZ wrote:
I can imagine the border wall with a few gaps of moron owned private properties. The illegals will be entering through their backyards 24/7.

Funny you would say that... I just saw a story on our local news recently where they interviewed some people who have homes along the border who said they welcome the illegals to cut across their property and even provide water, food, clothing and help to them.. Remember, Texas is bible belt country and some of the churches (mostly catholic) in Texas are trying to embrace these illegals and help them and tell their members to do the same... Shocked

Unfortunately, drug cartels don't care about good intentions, bible belt people or good Samaritans. Criminals are ruthless and will hide among your innocent refugees. Some of the families you speak of will be robbed or killed. Maybe hundreds will pass through until that one deranged criminal kills or rapes. But lets pretend nothing bad happens like we see on the news everyday.

Allowing refugees to enter Biden's way (the illegal way) is careless complacency and indirect support of human and drug trafficking.

Why is that okay to you?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/illegal-aliens-break-texas-ranch-home-steal-handguns-ammo-clothing/

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 10:06 pm

President Biden returns to the White House after spending time in Wilmington, Delaware https://t.co/RopGCgStGR

F’n moron!   Laughing very hard

The security agent was literally pointing him where to go.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 10:44 pm

More like pointing him towards some little kid to sniff-n-diddle!

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 12:19 am

James B. wrote:

He went the wrong way. But maybe it’s because he’s used to sneaking around the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 9:47 am

Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:

He went the wrong way. But maybe it’s because he’s used to sneaking around the bushes.

Remember how Trump was friends with a legit child sex-trafficker and has consistently made sexual comments toward and about his daughter? Yeah, nothing to see there.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 7:45 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:

Remember how Trump was friends with a legit child sex-trafficker and has consistently made sexual comments toward and about his daughter? Yeah, nothing to see there.

Epstein was connected to many different celebrities and politicians (including Obama’s buddy Bill Clinton). Obama himself was in a picture with the guy btw…

I guarantee Joe “sniffer” Biden knew him.

Remember Biden was friends with a KKK member? Remember the sexual harassment Biden was accused of? The media conveniently swept it under the rug for his campaign.  

Yeah…
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 12:54 am

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:

Epstein was connected to many different celebrities and politicians (including Obama’s buddy Bill Clinton). Obama himself was in a picture with the guy btw…

Remember Biden was friends with a KKK member? Remember the sexual harassment Biden was accused of? The media conveniently swept it under the rug for his campaign.  

Yeah…

All irrelevant to my point.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 1:31 am

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:

Yeah…

How?
You like to point to Trump like he’s the only person on earth. I said there are many others connected in some way to Epstein. Denial will not change that fact. Since Bill Clinton (Obama’s buddy) is tied to Epstein… what are the chances that Obama, Biden and other politicians are not connected to him? They don’t even need to know Epstein to have done perverted shit on their own.

So… what was your point? scratch
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 8:25 am

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:

Yeah…

How?
You like to point to Trump like he’s the only person on earth. I said there are many others connected in some way to Epstein. Denial will not change that fact. Since Bill Clinton (Obama’s buddy) is tied to Epstein… what are the chances that Obama, Biden and other politicians are not connected to him? They don’t even need to know Epstein to have done perverted shit on their own.

No, I like to point out that what you hold others accountable for, you don't hold Trump accountable for. That, my friend, is a real "sheep." It's hilarious and pathetic.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 8:43 am

So Ken...

You are "allegedly" DB's friend and made a sexual comment towards and about his mom. In your own logic, what does that say about you in correlation to Trump?

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 3:26 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:

Yeah…

How?

No, I like to point out that what you hold others accountable for, you don't hold Trump accountable for. That, my friend, is a real "sheep." It's hilarious and pathetic.

Oh, I see what you’re saying… (except I disagree)

But isn’t that exactly what you and almost all liberal Democrats do for Biden?  Laughing very hard

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 3:35 pm

James B. wrote:
So Ken...

You are "allegedly" DB's friend and made a sexual comment towards and about his mom. In your own logic, what does that say about you in correlation to Trump?

Trump said things. Bill Clinton “did” things…

I’d like to see some evidence (other than potty talk) that Trump committed any crimes against women or children. It’s all just slander and accusations because of the way he used to talk as a private citizen. Is there any emails or evidence to prove he did any Epstein crimes? Like I said, Epstein was connected to many different high profile people. Including some that Ken probably supports.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 2:53 pm

Now Biden has thrown Afghanistan to the wolves....

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/11/biden-afghanistan-not-my-problem-503928

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 6:50 pm

The Biden administration is trying to throw the world into chaos. And they never hold China accountable for anything!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 6:54 pm

exact33 wrote:
Now Biden has thrown Afghanistan to the wolves....

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/11/biden-afghanistan-not-my-problem-503928

Biden’s handlers know they can push his corpse into the spotlight to take the blame. But the media will give him a pass and stay silent. It’s just a pathetic circus of incompetence and deliberate sabotaging. The clowns are in charge… but it isn’t funny.

By coincidence, Jen Psaki looks like Raggedy Ann!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 10:53 pm

.......and

Biden's kid loses another laptop

The concept of "being compromised" eludes more than it ever should.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 11:36 pm

James B. wrote:
.......and

Biden's kid loses another laptop

The concept of "being compromised" eludes more than it ever should.

There’s footage of him spilling info to a hooker (imagine if she was a spy). He has a bad habit of recording himself… something Dave Ellefson can relate to.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 8:53 am

Don’t question the steal.

46 - Page 17 84594a10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

46 - Page 17 Empty