Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+13
tohostudios
nevermore
Robert Parigi
scottmitchell74
SideShowDisaSter
Wrecked Neck
blazingstone
exact33
Troublezone
Lari
brokentulsa
James B.
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 10:13 pm

007 wrote:
I would love to see the voice of dissention, Blazingstone's take on all of this minus the name calling and other bullshit.

I can fill it in for you.

We're all liars. Ruined Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles is because of Trump.  There IS no inflation, the rising prices are Trump.  The failure in Afghanistan = Trump.  The catastrophe at the southern border = Trump.  Covid = Trump.

Basically, ANY problem you can think of, Trump did it.  Throw in some "you're racists" "you're nazis", some links to far-left publications as "proof", etc. Basically, any and every problem in the country can be directly laid at the feet of evil conservatives...

Last edited by SideShowDisaSter on Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

007 and Louder like this post

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 10:13 pm

007 wrote:
I would love to see the voice of dissention, Blazingstone's take on all of this minus the name calling and other bullshit.
Isn't it a bannable offense for mentioning him by his real name??? Laughing very hard

I like what Scott says about home schooling, I only worry it's too little too late. That's where they get you. Teaching the crap they teach these days just dumbs them down and or brainwashes them into becoming the perfect little libtard.

I just got done watching a documentary about ZZ Top, and I think it was their manager that said he couldn't figure them out until he realized they grew up in a foreign country. In Texas, they were saying they teach you Texas history before teaching you anything about the rest of the country. I used to always think Texans were just stupid backward hicks, but after being married to one for so long, and visiting over the years, I really feel they are one of the last true American strongholds. Arizona was one, but after this last so called election, and the rising prices in everything under the sun, I no longer feel at home here anymore. If not for family, I'd be moving my unhappy ass to Texas.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 10:31 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Look at California.  Dem stronghold, and the place is a festering DUMP.  They took a beautiful state, mismanaged ALL land and water, and blamed "climate change".  Cities full of homelessness, drug addiction, crime, filth, and violence.  Cost of living is through the roof if you work and live there (and are TRYING to do the right thing).  Your tax dollars go to whatever flavour-of-the-month idea the Dems are pushing before they flit along to the next shiny thing.

The recall election is on September 14! I hope Newsolini gets his eviction notice with a big collective California boot where the sun don’t shine on his way out!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 10:16 am

Troublezone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Look at California.  Dem stronghold, and the place is a festering DUMP.  They took a beautiful state, mismanaged ALL land and water, and blamed "climate change".  Cities full of homelessness, drug addiction, crime, filth, and violence.  Cost of living is through the roof if you work and live there (and are TRYING to do the right thing).  Your tax dollars go to whatever flavour-of-the-month idea the Dems are pushing before they flit along to the next shiny thing.

The recall election is on September 14! I hope Newsolini gets his eviction notice with a big collective California boot where the sun don’t shine on his way out!

If Larry Elder took his place then you might see real hope.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 6:13 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

If Larry Elder took his place then you might see real hope.

There’s no perfect choice, but Elder is definitely the best option. The fact that the Dems attack him so hard it proof he’s a threat. All they keep saying is that he’s a Trump guy… great! Then maybe he’ll do what he says and get things done to repair the massive damage that Gavin Newsome did to us and the economy.

The Dems have Obama campaigning saying it’s a Republican attack. Laughing very hard
What a liar! Everyone hates Newsolini. Republicans alone couldn’t have gathered enough recall signatures. All walks of life (including Democrats) signed it. As a matter of fact, a very large amount of Mexican people want him removed! He has locked us down and destroyed the economy. It has affected everyone that isn’t a wealthy “elite”.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 6:26 pm

I think Newsolini was trying to model California after what is going on with Australia. Total big government overreach. One stage away from a total police state.

I’m very proud of the Aussies that are defying the government and going to the beach without the masks!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 10:44 pm

So who else is UTTERLY shocked Newsome won the recall? Stories flooding out of voters being told they already voted, they found a guy with HUNDREDS of ballots in his car recently, ballot harvesting is legal there... People still honestly believe you can "change" things with your vote?

If you could make a change with your vote, they wouldn't let you do it.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 12:08 am

Gary is right about the polarization in politics. The media has pitted everyone against each other to divide. People have lost common decency.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/gary-holt-says-members-of-exodus-have-different-political-views-but-are-still-best-friends/
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12620

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 9:26 am

A lesson in reading comprehension?

The headline read, "Independent Audit of Maricopa County,  Arizona  confirms Joe Biden won by over 45,000 votes"

The text beneath said "hand recount". Everybody with a brain should know that a "recount"  and an "audit" are two separate things. Or one could hope that is the case?

The funny thing is the same group of people, who in the past, said the people conducting the audit were idiots, uncertified, didn't know what they were doing, ect.
Are now on mainstream & social media "validating" the news head line. Laughing very hard

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 10:10 am

46 - Page 22 3474a110

Louder likes this post

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 2:17 am

M1 money supply measure

M2 money supply measure

Hope you guys and gals in the US have food, water, medicines, and investments in ANYTHING besides the green back.  Around April, your lovely government and the Fed changed banking rules.  Banks are NO LONGER required to keep a reserve of 10%, and your savings accounts are now accounted under the same rules as your cheque accounts.  

The money supply just EXPLODED.  M1 counts the lot.  M2, including things with less liquidity, shows a similar, if smaller explosion.  Add to that, the government in the U.S. has printed about 8 TRILLION in the last year.  AND, the Dems can't swipe the credit card fast enough and want ANOTHER roughly $5 TRILLION.  Inflation is on the rise, your economy is already super-heated from the creation of TRILLIONS of new dollars, you're no longer protected against banks failing, as Dodd-Frank changed you from a "depositor" to a "creditor".  They can now default on you.

Tell me again how Washington cares about "the little guy" Laughing very hard  Republican, Democrat...  same vulture.  The pols are getting more and more rich, while your savings and money is worth less and less.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2021 4:35 pm

I will just identify as an illegal so i can get stuff for free and not have to get the Frauciuccino...

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 9:03 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
M1 money supply measure

M2 money supply measure

Hope you guys and gals in the US have food, water, medicines, and investments in ANYTHING besides the green back.  Around April, your lovely government and the Fed changed banking rules.  Banks are NO LONGER required to keep a reserve of 10%, and your savings accounts are now accounted under the same rules as your cheque accounts.  

The money supply just EXPLODED.  M1 counts the lot.  M2, including things with less liquidity, shows a similar, if smaller explosion.  Add to that, the government in the U.S. has printed about 8 TRILLION in the last year.  AND, the Dems can't swipe the credit card fast enough and want ANOTHER roughly $5 TRILLION.  Inflation is on the rise, your economy is already super-heated from the creation of TRILLIONS of new dollars, you're no longer protected against banks failing, as Dodd-Frank changed you from a "depositor" to a "creditor".  They can now default on you.

Tell me again how Washington cares about "the little guy" Laughing very hard  Republican, Democrat...  same vulture.  The pols are getting more and more rich, while your savings and money is worth less and less.

This concerned me long before the current shenanigans..

The 401k  theft in 2008
The corporate bail out of 2008-2009
The housing crash of 2009
The government guarantee of student loans

All money grabs...

Screw banks, screw the federal reserve, and screw wall street. The biggest group of thieves outside of Washington D.C

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 9:05 am

exact33 wrote:
I will just identify as an illegal so i can get stuff for free and not have to get the Frauciuccino...

Laughing very hard

Don't forget carte blanche

The King
exact33

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 9:05 am

its no wonder people are looting stores in broad daylight....

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 10:11 am

exact33 wrote:

Who runs those cities where they are "allowed" to do that?

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 11:22 am

James B. wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Who runs those cities where they are "allowed" to do that?

they will just drive business out and then have nothing...

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 11:09 am

If the infrastructure
bill actually costs zero
dollars... Why did the debt
ceiling need to be raised?
thinking

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 11:33 am

Breaking News...

Joe Biden hits thumb with hammer!
The CDC declares hammers a public health risk
Moratorium set for hammer use until federal mandates can be put in place.

In related news...

Joe Biden states, "hammers are racist, due to the derogatory term used after civil war for former slaves working on the railroads"

Joe Biden mandates the ban of using any "wood" products in the USA due to "wood" being a term used by white supremacist groups. The biggest threat our nation has ever faced.

The CDC statistics on deaths related to just Covid-19 stands at just below 7% of 700,000 nationally. The government is mandating vaccination, but nothing is being done to combat the multiple comorbidity issues that contribute to the other 93% of Covid-19 deaths. Many are preventable such as obesity, smoking, and protocols from healthcare providers, insurance coverage, government bureaucracies and pharmaceutical companies.

The King
exact33

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 4:15 pm

lol!

Biden keeps repeating "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in an ICU unit, and you’re not going to die"

Tell that to all the folks who have breakthrough infections and die.

Let's Go Brandon!!

Louder likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 7:38 pm

exact33 wrote:

Let's Go Brandon!!

Dude at work played that for us before Saturday's safety meeting.
If ANYONE actually believes that is what is being said... Well?

The King
exact33

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 8:28 pm

James B. wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Let's Go Brandon!!

Dude at work played that for us before Saturday's safety meeting.
If ANYONE actually believes that is what is being said... Well?

I think the reporter said it to not have to cut away due to FCC rules. Still tremendously funny!

46 - Page 22 2h2h7y3lj9s71

exact33
The King
exact33

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 8:59 pm

46 - Page 22 Jpbc0whczcr71
46 - Page 22 Lfe2nxyfx1r71
46 - Page 22 Hkws3m8y6oq71

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 4:49 am

It’s obvious that brain dead Biden is a puppet. Follow the trail of destruction (BLM and Antifa) to the bottomless pockets of George Soros. He has spent decades working to overthrow America. Of coarse he is only one of the powerful enemies of America. The bloodline “banker” families like the Rothschilds also meddle in world affairs and politics. In addition, Obama’s mentor was the domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.

https://100percentfedup.com/who-is-really-running-the-destroy-america-biden-regime/
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 4:55 am

THE FIRST EIGHT MONTHS AFTER THE FRAUDULENT ELECTION

In less time than a normal human pregnancy, putative president Biden managed to accomplish the following:

Crashed our booming economy,
Destroyed our energy independence,
Opened our southern border to hundreds of thousands of illegals––many of them diseased, drug- and sex-traffickers, career criminals, jihadists, et al,
Accelerated Iran’s production of nukes,
Promised the disaster of hyperinflation,
Expressed “great confidence in” the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Mark Milley, after the General––prodded by his dominatrix, Nancy Pelosi?, as the NY Post’s Miranda Devine suggested––conspired with China against President Trump and told military officials not to take orders from him.
Orchestrated the disastrous pullout from Afghanistan––another Milley debacle––leaving behind, to this day, hundreds of stranded Americans and Afghan allies, billions of dollars of U.S. armaments and Black Hawk helicopters and airplanes, massive troves of the rare-earth mineral lithium (“the new oil,” as Dave Hodges reports), as well as Taliban-Isis-Al Qaeda terrorists in charge, and 11 heroic but dead U.S. Marines.
And that’s the shortlist!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: