Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Go down 
+12
nevermore
Robert Parigi
scottmitchell74
SideShowDisaSter
Wrecked Neck
blazingstone
exact33
Troublezone
Lari
brokentulsa
James B.
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4404

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 10:13 pm

007 wrote:
I would love to see the voice of dissention, Blazingstone's take on all of this minus the name calling and other bullshit.

I can fill it in for you.

We're all liars. Ruined Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles is because of Trump.  There IS no inflation, the rising prices are Trump.  The failure in Afghanistan = Trump.  The catastrophe at the southern border = Trump.  Covid = Trump.

Basically, ANY problem you can think of, Trump did it.  Throw in some "you're racists" "you're nazis", some links to far-left publications as "proof", etc. Basically, any and every problem in the country can be directly laid at the feet of evil conservatives...

Last edited by SideShowDisaSter on Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

007 and Louder like this post

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2018

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 10:13 pm

007 wrote:
I would love to see the voice of dissention, Blazingstone's take on all of this minus the name calling and other bullshit.
Isn't it a bannable offense for mentioning him by his real name??? Laughing very hard

I like what Scott says about home schooling, I only worry it's too little too late. That's where they get you. Teaching the crap they teach these days just dumbs them down and or brainwashes them into becoming the perfect little libtard.

I just got done watching a documentary about ZZ Top, and I think it was their manager that said he couldn't figure them out until he realized they grew up in a foreign country. In Texas, they were saying they teach you Texas history before teaching you anything about the rest of the country. I used to always think Texans were just stupid backward hicks, but after being married to one for so long, and visiting over the years, I really feel they are one of the last true American strongholds. Arizona was one, but after this last so called election, and the rising prices in everything under the sun, I no longer feel at home here anymore. If not for family, I'd be moving my unhappy ass to Texas.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 15365

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 10:31 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Look at California.  Dem stronghold, and the place is a festering DUMP.  They took a beautiful state, mismanaged ALL land and water, and blamed "climate change".  Cities full of homelessness, drug addiction, crime, filth, and violence.  Cost of living is through the roof if you work and live there (and are TRYING to do the right thing).  Your tax dollars go to whatever flavour-of-the-month idea the Dems are pushing before they flit along to the next shiny thing.

The recall election is on September 14! I hope Newsolini gets his eviction notice with a big collective California boot where the sun don’t shine on his way out!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 8805

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 10:16 am

Troublezone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Look at California.  Dem stronghold, and the place is a festering DUMP.  They took a beautiful state, mismanaged ALL land and water, and blamed "climate change".  Cities full of homelessness, drug addiction, crime, filth, and violence.  Cost of living is through the roof if you work and live there (and are TRYING to do the right thing).  Your tax dollars go to whatever flavour-of-the-month idea the Dems are pushing before they flit along to the next shiny thing.

The recall election is on September 14! I hope Newsolini gets his eviction notice with a big collective California boot where the sun don’t shine on his way out!

If Larry Elder took his place then you might see real hope.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 6:13 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

If Larry Elder took his place then you might see real hope.

There’s no perfect choice, but Elder is definitely the best option. The fact that the Dems attack him so hard it proof he’s a threat. All they keep saying is that he’s a Trump guy… great! Then maybe he’ll do what he says and get things done to repair the massive damage that Gavin Newsome did to us and the economy.

The Dems have Obama campaigning saying it’s a Republican attack. Laughing very hard
What a liar! Everyone hates Newsolini. Republicans alone couldn’t have gathered enough recall signatures. All walks of life (including Democrats) signed it. As a matter of fact, a very large amount of Mexican people want him removed! He has locked us down and destroyed the economy. It has affected everyone that isn’t a wealthy “elite”.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 6:26 pm

I think Newsolini was trying to model California after what is going on with Australia. Total big government overreach. One stage away from a total police state.

I’m very proud of the Aussies that are defying the government and going to the beach without the masks!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4404

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 10:44 pm

So who else is UTTERLY shocked Newsome won the recall? Stories flooding out of voters being told they already voted, they found a guy with HUNDREDS of ballots in his car recently, ballot harvesting is legal there... People still honestly believe you can "change" things with your vote?

If you could make a change with your vote, they wouldn't let you do it.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 12:08 am

Gary is right about the polarization in politics. The media has pitted everyone against each other to divide. People have lost common decency.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/gary-holt-says-members-of-exodus-have-different-political-views-but-are-still-best-friends/
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 10932

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 9:26 am

A lesson in reading comprehension?

The headline read, "Independent Audit of Maricopa County,  Arizona  confirms Joe Biden won by over 45,000 votes"

The text beneath said "hand recount". Everybody with a brain should know that a "recount"  and an "audit" are two separate things. Or one could hope that is the case?

The funny thing is the same group of people, who in the past, said the people conducting the audit were idiots, uncertified, didn't know what they were doing, ect.
Are now on mainstream & social media "validating" the news head line. Laughing very hard

Road Warrior
Troublezone

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 10:10 am

46 - Page 22 3474a110

Louder likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

46 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46   46 - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down