Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021

Go down 
+12
assault_attack
Troublezone
mikeinfla
Required Fields
Wrecked Neck
tohostudios
nevermore
Leatherface
manny
exact33
Fat Freddy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 2:05 pm

Kolchak:The Night Stalker
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 2:08 pm

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 2:27 pm

WandaVision
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 5:48 pm

"Concrete Blondes" (2013)

Three ditzy female roommates stumble into the site of a gangland slaying, and discover a giant bag full of cash. They think their financial prayers have been answered, until they have to keep that money out of the hands of the thugs, low lifes and double-crossers who are looking for it.
An uneven flick that can't quite decide if it's a dark slapstick comedy or a straight up Tarantino-style ultra violent crime flick, but it's enjoyable enough thanks to the charm of the three female leads, who work well together (and are cute too).
No connection to the similarly-titled spy movie starring Charlize Theron.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 8:51 pm

Damn NASCAR weather delay in the Daytona 500 totally messed up my Sunday viewing schedule so out of desperation I popped in disc 3 of the Married With Children complete set.

Lo and behold what's the first episode on this disc???  The CLASSIC Al Bundy overdue library book episode that includes the CLASSIC line "...and the fact that I haven't put a gun my mouth you pudding of a woman makes me a winner!"

I've loved this episode since the first time I saw it because it shows Al sticking up for the "everyman".

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 11:11 pm

The Entity (1981)

Barbara Hershey stars as a single mother tormented by an unseen being that continually attacked and rapes her as no one seems to believe her, until eventually they witness the attacks in person. Supposedly based on actual events, this is a rather interesting movie to watch, with a good overall cast and story to boot.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 6:16 am

Suburbia (1983)
The Decline of Western Civilization (1980)
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 6:54 am

Batman: The Mask of the Phantasm
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 11:16 am

007 wrote:
WandaVision

just watched episodes 3-6. I thought it was strange after the first couple of episodes but it has improved..

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 6:10 pm

Night of the Living Dead 3D: Re-Animation

Starring Andrew Divoff and Jeffrey Combs
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 6:24 am

Two Sentence Horror Stories

Trickster
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 8:58 am

Macon County Line (1974)

In this supposedly true story, two brothers decide to take a road trip through the south before joining the service. After a series of misadventures, they run afoul of the county sheriff (Max "Jethro Bodine" Baer Jr, who also wrote and co-produced) who believes erroneously that they are responsible for the sheriff's wife's rape and murder. Made on a miniscule budget, this was a drive in staple ended up grossing a ton of money.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 2:00 pm

A comedy special of William Lee Martin
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 6:54 pm

We Need To Talk About Kevin

Watching this during my lunchtime elliptical workouts and I'm about 2/3 of the way through.  At first you keep going "WTF is going on?????" because this damn thing is about as non-linear as it gets.  It jumps between various time periods of the main character's life but once you get used to that it's a pretty creepy movie about a psychopathic little kid's growing up and the stuff he does getting more intense as he does so.  And from the reactions of the people in town in the segments set in "current time" you know he ends up doing horrific things.

The whole "non-linear" thing seems unnecessary to me - at least to the extent that it's done - but the movie is still pretty creepy once you get used to that plot device.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 6:43 am

Walker
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 10:03 pm

"Evolution" (2001)

A pair of slacker college professors (David Duchovny and Orlando Jones) and the U.S. military battle against a rapidly mutating alien life form that crashed near their small Arizona town on a meteor.
This fast, funny sci-fi comedy from director Ivan Reitman is kinda like a mash up of "Ghostbusters" and "Men in Black." Duchovny is clearly having the most fun, playing a guy who's the total opposite of his famed "X-Files" persona, and there's a lot of cool/weird creatures and gooey effects. Underrated.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 11:02 pm

The Peanut Butter Solution (1985)

A strange and funny French Canadian movie. Sort of like a pre-Goosebumps adventure/thriller.

Last edited by Troublezone on Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 1:39 am

The Boys Next Door (1985) Starring Charlie Sheen and directed by Penelope Spheeris

The Boys Next Door is a 1985 American adventure-crime drama film about two teenage boys who leave their small town home on the day of their high school graduation and embark on a crime and murder spree.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 7:04 am

Used Cars
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 12:05 pm

"Memory: The Origins of Alien" (2019)

A look back at the making of the landmark sci-fi/horror film "Alien," told via vintage clips and interviews with film critics, cast members, and crew. Sigourney Weaver is strangely absent from the proceedings, but Tom "Captain Dallas" Skerritt and Veronica "Lambert" Cartwright have some good stories and there are lots of cool behind the scenes photos and storyboards. A cool doc that fans of the franchise should dig, despite a tendency to get a bit pretentious and high-falutin' at times.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 4:23 pm

WandaVision
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 4:45 pm

Intruder (1989)

A slasher film set in a supermarket after hours. Features small roles by Sam and Ted Raimi and Bruce Campbell.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 4:54 pm

Remote (1993)

Basically a “Home Alone” imitation.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 5:29 pm

Lazy Winter Afternoon double feature:

"From Beyond" (1986)

Director Stuart Gorden re-unites his "Re-Animator" cast mates Jeffrey Combs and Barbara Crampton in another horror tale loosely inspired by an H.P. Lovecraft story. A science experiment gone wrong opens up an inter-dimensional doorway that some not-so-nice life forms use to slip through. This slimy, old school gore fest is an absolute hoot, with tons of cool gross-out effects and the smokin' hot Barbara C. rockin' S&M gear. What more do you need to have a good time?

"Taffin" (1988)

Before he was Bond, Pierce Brosnan was Taffin, a tough guy debt collector in a small Irish town. The elders hire him to drive out some  crooked corporate creeps who want to build a chemical factory in their pristine village, but he soon learns he might be in over his head.
Brosnan's performance is fine (and the unfortunately named Alison Doody, who plays his love interest, is quite the hottie) but otherwise this is very slow and talky for a supposed "action" flick, there's way more yappin' than butt kickin'. Skip this one.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 6:24 pm

I love From Beyond.

And you're absolutely right, Barbara C. IS smokin' hot especially in that one scene (you know which one!). 

And my favorite line from the film is still "Crawford, please don't eat those..."

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2021
Page 7 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next