Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!

Go down 
+7
Lari
Fat Freddy
James B.
Wrecked Neck
Gilbert
glassprison
11 posters
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Empty
PostSubject: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 9:42 pm

Nights of the Dead, Legacy of the Beast: Live in Mexico City is coming on November 20.

The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Iron-Maiden-album-cover-7-e1601590184462

1. "Churchill’s Speech"
2. "Aces High"
3. "Where Eagles Dare"
4. "2 Minutes to Midnight"
5. "The Clansman"
6. "The Trooper"
7. "Revelations"
8. "For the Greater Good of God"
9. "The Wicker Man"
10. "Sign of the Cross"
11. "Flight of Icarus"
12. Fear of the Dark"
13. "Iron Maiden"
14. "The Number of the Beast"
15. "The Evil That Men Do"
16. "Hallowed Be Thy Name"
17. "Run to the Hills"

I'm pretty sure "For the Greater Good of God" is the only song on here that has not been released in a live format before. This was a pretty awesome setlist, so I'm sure Maiden diehards will be into it. I really can't think of another band that puts out a live album after every single tour though. It's becoming kind of incredible.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 11:43 pm

Interesting. I will probably pick this one up. Nice set list.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 11:51 pm

I might get it, but kinda bored with live maiden albums.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 12:17 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:

It's not the kind of albums I'd rush to pick up on release day. But if i go inside a record shop and there's nothing else to get, i'd buy it.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 4:34 am

Gilbert wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

It's not the kind of albums I'd rush to pick up on release day. But if i go inside a record shop and there's nothing else to get, i'd buy it.
Used to be an instant purchase, but I'm really just not into them these days. I wish they would dig up some old live stuff from the early years before Bruce joined. I know Bruce would probably have a cow if it was even done, but I'm sure most fans would be all for it.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 11:32 am

Big Giant Yawn

Fat Freddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 12:28 pm

I've already got Maiden Japan, Live After Death, and Rock In Rio. That's all the live Maiden I'm ever gonna need, thanks.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 2:08 pm

People still clearly buy these, so good for them.

No such thing as too many live releases. Gives the consumer options, which is always good.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 4:48 pm

Checked a sample on YouTube. Bruce still sounds good live.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 8:49 pm

Great. Just what we need.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 2:46 pm

What an odd and very generic setlist. Their live albums are starting to sound like syndicated reruns. Other than to pay their bills, why is this necessary?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:38 am

So, did anyone get this live release yet?

I was checking out some albums on Amazon for my next order, and this one popped up.

For a second, I was about to add it to the basket. Thank God I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 9:42 am

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 10:40 am

I will eventually buy it but not I am going to rush out and buy
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 12:03 pm

Awesome, Bruce grew out his hair!

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 12:17 pm

Lari wrote:

Bruce kind of looks like Carol from The Walking Dead.

Lari likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 12:24 pm

It looks like a good product, but you know they have their lifestyles and expenses to uphold. Steve’s mansion needs renovations. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 12:47 pm

Troublezone wrote:
It looks like a good product, but you know they have their lifestyles and expenses to uphold. Steve’s mansion needs renovations. Razz

I think I already have 4 live cds and 2 live DVDs by Iron Maiden.
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 9:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:00 am

A year later, i ended up buying the double cd version.

There was nothing else to pick up, and i wanted to buy something.

So, there i am holding another live Maiden album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!   The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The only "normal" thing about 2020?: Another Iron Maiden live album!
Page 1 of 1