Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet another Iron Maiden live album in the works

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

Yet another Iron Maiden live album in the works Empty
PostSubject: Yet another Iron Maiden live album in the works   Yet another Iron Maiden live album in the works Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 am

Iron Maiden are set to release yet another live album called En Vivo on 26th March . This one was recorded in Santiago, Chile. There will be a mix of tracks from The Final Frontier through to their early classics.

I almost feel a bit overdosed on live albums from Maiden. Sure, they're normally good quality releases. But looking back over my collection, there's so many live recordings of the same tracks.

Looking through my collection, there are 6 different live versions of Wrathchild on official releases ... and 7 different live versions of The Trooper, ... and that is just based on the first 2 random Tracks I decided to check.

I'm sure En Vivo will be a great quality release, .... but as it seems that Maiden are releasing one double live album for every studio release, these days, .... I'm starting to wonder if I can still keep up! \'arry \'eadbanger

BTW this release will also be available on Blu ray and DVD.

Hopefully En Vivo will be followed by a new studio release, ... and not another compilation!
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Iron Maiden live album in the works   Yet another Iron Maiden live album in the works Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:21 am

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Iron Maiden live album in the works   Yet another Iron Maiden live album in the works Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:15 am

http://www.heartofmetal.net/t17404-yet-another-iron-maiden-live-album

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Iron Maiden live album in the works   Yet another Iron Maiden live album in the works Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:45 am

Oops, sorry guys, I didn't see the other thread. Embarassed

I'll do a better search next time. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Iron Maiden live album in the works   Yet another Iron Maiden live album in the works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another Iron Maiden live album in the works
Page 1 of 1