Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rob Halford's Autobiography "Confess" out Sept. 29

Go down 
+6
manny
Glower
nevermore
Gilbert
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Rob Halford's Autobiography "Confess" out Sept. 29 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Halford's Autobiography "Confess" out Sept. 29   Rob Halford's Autobiography "Confess" out Sept. 29 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 1:50 pm

I heard the audiobook. It seemed like most of it was about his sexual awareness and love life pursuits. I was hoping for more open and candid discussion about Judas Priest, Fight and his solo band.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Rob Halford's Autobiography "Confess" out Sept. 29   Rob Halford's Autobiography "Confess" out Sept. 29 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 4:26 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I heard the audiobook. It seemed like most of it was about his sexual awareness and love life pursuits. I was hoping for more open and candid discussion about Judas Priest, Fight and his solo band.

I'm a little over halfway through the book. Some of his sexual frustrations and , as FF put it, "extra curricular activities" could have been left out for more about his musical endeavors. I think that would have made it a better read instead of his truck stop adventures and what not.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Rob Halford's Autobiography "Confess" out Sept. 29   Rob Halford's Autobiography "Confess" out Sept. 29 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 6:09 pm

Sounds nasty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Halford's Autobiography "Confess" out Sept. 29   Rob Halford's Autobiography "Confess" out Sept. 29 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Halford's Autobiography "Confess" out Sept. 29
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2