Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tales from the Pit (video mag).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Tales from the Pit (video mag). Empty
PostSubject: Tales from the Pit (video mag).   Tales from the Pit (video mag). Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:16 am

Has anyone seen any of these killer videos? They are dedicated to mainly 80's thrash bands. I've seen them all and there is definately some interesting interviews and behind the scenes stuff on them. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=32835037

WARNING!!!!!!!!! There is some pretty offensive comments/subject matter on the sample player.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Pit (video mag).   Tales from the Pit (video mag). Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:26 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgTWhjzAJIw RIP Paul.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Pit (video mag).   Tales from the Pit (video mag). Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:43 pm

I had one of these videos. Yeah, some nasty stuff on there so bad that I wish I didn't own it but some great thrash interviews too.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Pit (video mag).   Tales from the Pit (video mag). Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:15 pm

If you look closely on the sample player of TFTP you can see Phil Anselmo wearing a vintage Crucified t-tshirt. Testament duuuude!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Pit (video mag).   Tales from the Pit (video mag). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales from the Pit (video mag).
Page 1 of 1