Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Covid-19 pandemic

Go down 
+28
Witchfinder
blazingstone
James B.
Glower
Devin's Child
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
exact33
MetalGuy71
manny
brokentulsa
ZombieHavoc
nevermore
Required Fields
Wrecked Neck
Citanul
the sentinel
Gilbert
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Troublezone
Boris2008
corplhicks
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
Lari
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:32 am

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
In fact, show me your source of information. And make sure it’s 1970’s standard.

It's 2021.

What a pathetic deflection! Laughing very hard  

That proves the ancient 1970’s “one and done” vaccines worked. I answered your question and you don’t know what you’re talking about. Stop pulling shit out of Fauci’s ass.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:35 am

Come on eyesore, you can argue for the vaccine, but don't play dumb while doing it. Acting like a troll as a moderator is really lame.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:39 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Come on eyesore, you can argue for the vaccine, but don't play dumb while doing it. Acting like a troll as a moderator is really lame.

He’s literally making shit up with nothing to back it up. Just like everyone in the cult of Fauci. When you got control of the media, how can opposing voices be heard? They just use loser comedians like Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel to make jokes.

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:48 am

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

He’s completely ignorant. He’s literally making shit up with nothing to back it up. Just like everyone in the cult of Fauci. When you got control of the media, how can opposing voices be heard? They just use loser comedians like Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel to make jokes.
I'm vaccinated, but I know full well it's not a real vaccine. Hopefully they can develop one like the polio vaccines eventually, but for now it's probably going to remain a yearly thing like the flu shot. They need to stop calling it a vaccine because it's misleading bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:55 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

He’s completely ignorant. He’s literally making shit up with nothing to back it up. Just like everyone in the cult of Fauci. When you got control of the media, how can opposing voices be heard? They just use loser comedians like Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel to make jokes.
I'm vaccinated, but I know full well it's not a real vaccine. Hopefully they can develop one like the polio vaccines eventually, but for now it's probably going to remain a yearly thing like the flu shot. They need to stop calling it a vaccine because it's misleading bullshit.

You were “jabbed”. It’s not a real vaccine. lol!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 8:57 am

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
In fact, show me your source of information. And make sure it’s 1970’s standard.

It's 2021.

That proves the ancient 1970’s “one and done” vaccines worked. I answered your question and you don’t know what you’re talking about. Stop pulling shit out of Fauci’s ass.

Right, because science hasn't evolved in the past 50 years. Even if there were "one and done" vaccines like you claim, that completely ignores all kinds of other factors, like viruses and bacteria evolving, becoming more resistant to vaccines, the reemergence of diseases like mumps and measles, etc.

Bottom line is, the "one and done" argument is utter garbage.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:06 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

It is a real vaccine and it is saving lives. I have a libertarian friend who's also a nurse facing termination because he refuses to take it, but even he admits that it's "an amazing piece of work." His words, not mine. He's not taking it for one simple reason: you don't tell a libertarian what to do. Haha.

Either way, he also said, in his opinion, he doesn't feel that everyone needs it. Older people should get it, fat people, people with pre-existing conditions, etc. COVID isn't a joke, nor is the vaccine.

As for the vaccine itself, it's not an inactivated vaccine, like the polio vaccine; it's an mRNA vaccine, which is entirely different. There are different types of vaccines, you know, and there is a very good reason for that. That is science!

But of course, it's "science" to you guys. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 10:42 am

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

It's 2021.

Right, because science hasn't evolved in the past 50 years. Even if there were "one and done" vaccines like you claim, that completely ignores all kinds of other factors, like viruses and bacteria evolving, becoming more resistant to vaccines, the reemergence of diseases like mumps and measles, etc.

Bottom line is, the "one and done" argument is utter garbage.

lol!
I guess you are overdue to get all your childhood vaccines retaken, right? Especially for the mumps and measles. The “utter garbage” has worn off.

You still are ignoring the link I sent that showed that some vaccines were given as a combination. That proves they were not administered more than once like you claimed (or else they would have been all individually given). Btw… my childhood vaccines are still working. I never been told to get any of those vaccines again. Are they evolving? Some do, I’m sure… but it’s mostly just theory until proven. But even then, mistakes are made and retracted.

Funny how a person thinks their comments are more valid because they have a friend that is a “libertarian nurse”. Laughing

Who gives a rats ass! You know there are lots of nurses and doctors that have differing opinions. Why is your friend the absolute expert? I could go to a doctor and get a prognosis, and then a second opinion that is totally different somewhere else!

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:32 am

If you had to choose… (because of difference of opinion). Would you believe your libertarian nurse friend or Fauci?  Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12590

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 8:11 am

Can't make this up....

Dude on FDA advisory panel on camera stating, "We're never gonna learn  how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it". Then approves it for kids 5 to 11.

Where is the "emergency" in Emergency Use Authorization regarding kids when kids 5-11 statistically have 99.9999% chance of dying from WuFlu.

So hopefully nobody is okay with medical experimentation on kids?

Imagine the billions big pharma will be making on boosters, they just got access to millions of new "customers" in the USA. For a shot that doesn't stop you from getting it or spreading it. The LOGIC in that is scary.

Then one day the Government says it isn't FREE anymore.The
What Insurance Provider covers experimental prescriptions or better yet... Something that doesn't work?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 12:58 pm

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 9:00 pm

I think covid killed trick or treating as we knew it.  Since I bought this house more than 15 years ago I've averaged around 100 trick or treaters every year - mainly because I always give out full size candy bars.  But last year, with me sitting on the front porch with a mask on (and not the costume kind) I only had about 30.  I thought maybe things would be more normal this year but it's actually worse.  I've had 17 kids show up so far.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 9:38 pm

We still have tons. Must depend where you live.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39398

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 9:39 pm

I never get trick or treaters at my house so I can't comment on that from my experience but my grandson did go (with cousins in another community) and I think he did alright, at least from the pictures I saw my daughter post.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 9:44 pm

My total was stuck at 17 when I turned off the porch light.   That sucks because I used to look forward to this every year.  I've been handing out full size candy for so long I started getting the younger siblings of kids who visited years ago.  They'd say things like "My brother always said this was the best house!". 

Maybe it will come back but between covid and the prevalence of pervs out there I doubt it.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 12:42 pm

tohostudios wrote:
My total was stuck at 17 when I turned off the porch light.   That sucks because I used to look forward to this every year.  I've been handing out full size candy for so long I started getting the younger siblings of kids who visited years ago.  They'd say things like "My brother always said this was the best house!". 

Maybe it will come back but between covid and the prevalence of pervs out there I doubt it.

I think the number of wacko's out there have killed Halloween. There are some really disturbed people out there.

As for COVID, I cannot believe all the vaxxist people who are out there! Its plain vaxxism to threaten livelihoods and deny people healthcare (which I think I remember libs saying healthcare was a human right in 2020) because they choose to believe natural immunity is stronger than a vaccine that inhibits the body's ability to actually deal with the virus.

All this for a mortality rate of 1.6% (https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality) and by age ~47k folks 0-50 have died from the virus (https://www.statista.com/statistics/1191568/reported-deaths-from-covid-by-age-us/)

This is akin to cutting of an arm due to a splinter in the finger...

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 2:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I think covid killed trick or treating as we knew it.  Since I bought this house more than 15 years ago I've averaged around 100 trick or treaters every year - mainly because I always give out full size candy bars.  But last year, with me sitting on the front porch with a mask on (and not the costume kind) I only had about 30.  I thought maybe things would be more normal this year but it's actually worse.  I've had 17 kids show up so far.

The damage is done. People are programmed to fear. All of our old traditions are being altered. But we struggle to fight to keep the spirit going! With that said… Christmas has been a materialistic nightmare for years. Shoppers kill each other for gifts. Jingle All the Way!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 2:51 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Even before covid, the scary stigma of psychos putting razor blades in candy has been in the back of most peoples minds for years. But that never really stopped the kids. The parents are more freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 3:50 pm

Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 07c6f510
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 6:51 pm

Looks like Halloween was pretty good in some parts. lol!

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12590

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2021 10:04 pm

Meanwhile...

Even with all the evidence of our media and government lying about Covid, vaccines, and censoring actual data regarding stuff like cases, deaths, side effects, and effiacy

There are STILL people who believe the "vaccine" will protect them from WuFlu, but not from the unvaccinated.

People here called me a conspiracy theorist when I said months and months ago that Covid will continue to mutate and everyone will get it, just like the flu. The WHO (the experts) have recently said the exact same thing.

Can anybody answer this? If the vaccinated and the unvaccinated can get and spread
WuFlu, and it isn't going away. What is the purpose of mandating vaccines, masks, and forced lock downs?

My stance... If you are susceptible due to age or health, want to decrease the severity of symptoms from having WuFlu...  Go get your vaccine

Forcing it is a crime against humanity, period!
Realistically, it isn't a Right or Left thing. It is a logic thing.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2021 11:33 pm

Pretty sure my work is going to start forcing us to get the shot. They posted something on our bulletin board today, but I didn't read it because this is my last week there. I'm vaccinated, but I stand by the fact that my medical records are nobody's business unless I want them to be. If some company is going to try and force me to show them my private medical records, I'll be finding a lawyer. We still have laws,and rights in this country, so until I see something written into law that states they are allowed to pry into my personal business, they can go straight to Hell.

Anyways, that being said, our place of work has a shit ton of people out with covid right now. It's sort of spreading like wildfire around there. I'm keeping my distance and wearing a mask when around them, but it's still kinda scary. Not worried for me, but my dad is too old to probably survive, I'd hate to bring it home to him. Crazy fucking world aye?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2021 7:56 pm

Apparently if the rumors are true Gavin Newsom has significant side effects from the vaccine. His staff are saying being two weeks without any appearances is none of anyone's business which gives me pause.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2021 11:50 pm

The left likes to mock the death of unvaccinated people, but when they die from their “safe” jab. Not much to say…

https://100percentfedup.com/doctor-who-said-he-wouldnt-cry-over-death-of-unvaccinated-people-dies-in-sleep-2-weeks-after-getting-covid-booster-shot/
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 5:42 pm

And my dad just did a home test and it came back positive. He went to a clinic and they told him to come back Monday. Unfuckingreal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covid-19 pandemic
Page 26 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next