Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Covid-19 pandemic

Go down 
+28
Witchfinder
blazingstone
James B.
Glower
Devin's Child
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
exact33
MetalGuy71
manny
brokentulsa
ZombieHavoc
nevermore
Required Fields
Wrecked Neck
Citanul
the sentinel
Gilbert
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Troublezone
Boris2008
corplhicks
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
Lari
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 9:00 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I think we're all paranoid.  I know every little cough or throat tickle sends me scurrying for a thermometer.  And to make matters worse I hear the delta variant doesn't have the same symptoms the original did.  At any rate, I blame some of the paranoia on the media.  I mean EVERY freakin' story talks about covid this, vaccine that, percentage in hospitals... SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!! 

I still say, 99% of the people who were going to get vaccinated have been.  The rest have long ago decided they're not getting it.  So stop beating a dead horse and just let the chips fall where they may.

My sentiments exactly. I unfollowed all the news stations on Facebook and local political figures here in my state and city. Even those I agree with. I'm tired of hearing about it.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 11:18 pm

I've long since decided MSM are evil and are probably, along with social media, by far the worst things in modern society.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 3:50 pm

New Study in Israel finds that natural immunity (anti-bodies from having WuFlu) is 700% more effective than vaccine for Delta Variant.

Also the "old definition" for vaccine, refers to immunity from disease. The manufacturer websites for the WuFlu vaccines specifically states they do not offer any immunity. It basically functions merely as a remedy for symptoms of contracting the virus.

Check out the Nuremberg Code and it's correlation and contradiction to current events.

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 1:37 pm

We have gotten so close to defeating covid, but anti-vaxxers want the virus to live...

Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 6gyqfzoodre71
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 3:17 pm

Not only do they want the virus to live, “anti-vaxxers” also created the virus! (insert evil laugh)

China is your friend.

Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 D0415410
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 4:45 pm

Lari wrote:
We have gotten so close to defeating covid, but anti-vaxxers want the virus to live...

Gee, then why are vaccinated people still catching, spreading, and even dying from WuFlu?

The vaccines for WuFlu do not offer any immunity whatsoever. They just cause symptoms to be less severe. The websites for the pharmaceutical corporations that manufacture them plainly state that fact.

Like I always say, do some of your own research by getting information from all sides, verify sources from both what you agree with & don't agree with, and most important... See if any information on the subject is getting censored/blocked by mainstream and/or social media. That is being done for a reason.

When people repeat verbatim what every news outlet says on the matter, it is usually B/S For gullible people.

Mileage may vary surprised

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 5:28 pm

Nobody wants the fuckin virus to live. Some people just don’t want a experimental, non-FDA approved substance in their body!

If you do, then that’s your decision. Vegans don’t even want animal products in their body, so how hard is it to comprehend that critical thinkers are extremely suspicious and wary of something promoted by a depopulation advocate like Bill Gates and a backpedaling liar like Fauci.

Get your never ending booster shots whenever the government sees fit. The government loves you and cares about your well being. LOL

Funny how we all get a glimpse at their scheme in plain sight and it goes right over heads. Thinning the herd is in effect, but the media downplays the scumbags like Cuomo. The ruling class know there is more births than deaths (in general)… thinning the elderly population is helping to “save the planet”. But it’s not overtly announced. Sick people (of all ages) are no exception either.

Let’s see in five to ten years if the American and European birth rates take a major nosedive. Hint: Not by choice…
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39505

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 7:01 pm

Who in God's name wants the virus to "live" ? What an extremely stupid thing to say. C'mon man. (and this is coming from a person with the first shot with second one due on the 12th)

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 8:42 pm

007 wrote:
Who in God's name wants the virus to "live" ? What an extremely stupid thing to say. C'mon man. (and this is coming from a person with the first shot with second one due on the 12th)

That’s what I’m saying! Geez!

Talk about misinformation.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 11:01 pm

Did everyone check out Murial Bowser's (the "mayor" of DC) mask policy? She delayed it going into effect so she could catch Dave Chappelle, and get photos before / after the show.

Covid is SOOOO DEADLY, we HAVE to MASK!!!11!!!1! Except when Chappelle is in town Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 11:32 pm

And looky there, Lori Fuckwit, I mean Lightfoot, has "delayed" her mask mandate so Lollapalooza can go ahead.

Still think this is about "the virus"?

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 11:36 pm

Lari wrote:

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard all day! And believe me I’ve some dumb shit today.!

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 11:53 pm

I’m telling you… we aren’t dealing with rational people. Just idiots trying to blame and shame others because they question things.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 2:42 am

Lari wrote:

Jesus fucking christ... PLEASE tell me that is sarcasm

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 7:23 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Lari wrote:

Jesus fucking christ...  PLEASE tell me that is sarcasm

Did you see video of the DNC convention "entertainment?"

The Left doesn't understand humor. Without Trump to mock they're lost. Have you seen what passes for banter on the MSM shows?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 5:59 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Lari wrote:

Jesus fucking christ...  PLEASE tell me that is sarcasm

Did you see video of the DNC convention "entertainment?"

The Left doesn't understand humor. Without Trump to mock they're lost. Have you seen what passes for banter on the MSM shows?

That moron Stephen Colbert is still occasionally talking about Trump. He literally has no material. Kicking a dead horse is all they know how to do. Before Trump, nobody gave a damn about half of the late night show hosts (especially Colbert). He’s just a pretentious geek that isn’t funny.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 6:53 pm

I've never found Colbert to be even remotely funny.  Even when he was doing his satirical news broadcast.   And it has nothing to do with his politics; it's the snarky, knowitall expression that's constantly on his face that makes me want to put my fist through the screen.  I generally disagree with Jimmy Kimmel's politics too but at least I think that guy has some talent.  Colbert is just a bitter troll who needs an "attitude adjustment".

scottmitchell74 and Troublezone like this post

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 7:13 pm

Example of "covid" hypocrisy #1,900,231

Obama gonna thrown himself a big ol' birthday bash at Martha's Vineyard with over 700 guests. Now, YOU can't do that. YOU might give someone covid. But Obama, well, covid won't go near him as he's half-black, and if the BLM riots taught us anything, it's that covid doesn't go near black people in large gatherings Rolling Eyes

Your "betters" have been doing their own thing this ENTIRE TIME. Newsome, Whitmer, Lightfoot, Cuomo, de Blasio, Pelosi... Nancy just got nailed AGAIN not following her own directives. Naddler, yeah he got caught not following. Cuomo's brother, the roid rager himself, broke quarantine.

Are you paying attention yet? They don't follow these rules. YOU have to follow them. YOU lost your business with NO remuneration. YOU lost your savings with NO remuneration. All the while, they dine at restaurants you wouldn't even be ALLOWED in. They get on planes and go on holidays.

They will NOT allow you to go back to normal. Get used to this shit, because they got a taste for it. Another round of lockdowns WILL be coming. Vaccine MANDATE WILL be coming. YOUR freedoms were weighed against their agenda, and have been summarily discarded.

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 7:24 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I've never found Colbert to be even remotely funny.  Even when he was doing his satirical news broadcast.   And it has nothing to do with his politics; it's the snarky, knowitall expression that's constantly on his face that makes me want to put my fist through the screen.  I generally disagree with Jimmy Kimmel's politics too but at least I think that guy has some talent.  Colbert is just a bitter troll who needs an "attitude adjustment".

Kimmell HAD talent, until he sold his soul and worshipped at the altar of woke stupidity.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 7:28 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I agree! Colbert is a arrogant propaganda puppet. No talent!

Jimmy Kimmel used to be okay before he conformed to the PC police. His old show with Adam Carolla was somewhat funny.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 7:40 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:

Obama gonna thrown himself a big ol' birthday bash at Martha's Vineyard with over 700 guests.  Now, YOU can't do that.  YOU might give someone covid.  But Obama, well, covid won't go near him as he's half-black, and if the BLM riots taught us anything, it's that covid doesn't go near black people in large gatherings Rolling Eyes

Your "betters" have been doing their own thing this ENTIRE TIME.  Newsome, Whitmer, Lightfoot, Cuomo, de Blasio, Pelosi...  Nancy just got nailed AGAIN not following her own directives.  Naddler, yeah he got caught not following.  Cuomo's brother, the roid rager himself, broke quarantine.

Are you paying attention yet?  They don't follow these rules.  YOU have to follow them.  YOU lost your business with NO remuneration. YOU lost your savings with NO remuneration.  All the while, they dine at restaurants you wouldn't even be ALLOWED in.  They get on planes and go on holidays.

They will NOT allow you to go back to normal.  Get used to this shit, because they got a taste for it.  Another round of lockdowns WILL be coming.  Vaccine MANDATE WILL be coming.  YOUR freedoms were weighed against their agenda, and have been summarily discarded.

I agree, but I’m hoping somehow/someway their plans will backfire on them.

All it takes is for certain key players to turn their backs on the elites and forget the bribes. Military and other politicians are actually under oath to uphold the law and constitution. Their house of cards will collapse. They only have power until the people stand up.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 12:09 am

Troublezone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

Obama gonna thrown himself a big ol' birthday bash at Martha's Vineyard with over 700 guests.  Now, YOU can't do that.  YOU might give someone covid.  But Obama, well, covid won't go near him as he's half-black, and if the BLM riots taught us anything, it's that covid doesn't go near black people in large gatherings Rolling Eyes

Your "betters" have been doing their own thing this ENTIRE TIME.  Newsome, Whitmer, Lightfoot, Cuomo, de Blasio, Pelosi...  Nancy just got nailed AGAIN not following her own directives.  Naddler, yeah he got caught not following.  Cuomo's brother, the roid rager himself, broke quarantine.

Are you paying attention yet?  They don't follow these rules.  YOU have to follow them.  YOU lost your business with NO remuneration. YOU lost your savings with NO remuneration.  All the while, they dine at restaurants you wouldn't even be ALLOWED in.  They get on planes and go on holidays.

They will NOT allow you to go back to normal.  Get used to this shit, because they got a taste for it.  Another round of lockdowns WILL be coming.  Vaccine MANDATE WILL be coming.  YOUR freedoms were weighed against their agenda, and have been summarily discarded.

All it takes is for certain key players to turn their backs on the elites and forget the bribes. Military and other politicians are actually under oath to uphold the law and constitution. Their house of cards will collapse. They only have power until the people stand up.

I'd love to think push back will mount until they back the fuck off.  However, history is rife with examples of what TYPICALLY happens.  The push back is often followed by government crackdowns on people, often through threats and outright violence.

Look at the schizophrenic Biden response to Cuba.  The Cuban government is literally KILLING protestors, and NO ONE on the left is loudly and proudly CONDEMNING communist violence.  Why won't his admin come STRAIGHT out and say communism is EVIL, and we will do all we can to free the Cuban people from their 60 year NIGHTMARE?  Because they want that shit for ALL of us

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:50 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

I'd love to think push back will mount until they back the fuck off.  However, history is rife with examples of what TYPICALLY happens.  The push back is often followed by government crackdowns on people, often through threats and outright violence.

Look at the schizophrenic Biden response to Cuba.  The Cuban government is literally KILLING protestors, and NO ONE on the left is loudly and proudly CONDEMNING communist violence.  Why won't his admin come STRAIGHT out and say communism is EVIL, and we will do all we can to free the Cuban people from their 60 year NIGHTMARE?  Because they want that shit for ALL of us

Sad, isn’t it?
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 8:11 pm

Lari wrote:

World Population - 7.8 billion
Covid Cases - 182 million

That means 2.3% of the world caught covid.

Covid Deaths - 3.94 million

This means 2.1% of those that CAUGHT covid have died.

Take all of that data and do the fucking math, people. You literally have a 0.04% chance of catching covid and dying from it.

YOU ARE BEING PLAYED

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 8:01 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:

World Population - 7.8 billion
Covid Cases - 182 million

That means 2.3% of the world caught covid.

Covid Deaths - 3.94 million

This means 2.1% of those that CAUGHT covid have died.

Take all of that data and do the fucking math, people.  You literally have a 0.04% chance of catching covid and dying from it.

YOU ARE BEING PLAYED

When did math & science become mutually exclusive?  Laughing very hard

Just think of the #'s regarding people who caught WuFlu and never got tested. Then there are the people who died of other causes and "tested" positive, thus counting as a WuFlu death.  

(IMHDO) Believing any WuFlu numbers as factual is a fool's errand

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covid-19 pandemic
Page 14 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next