Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Covid-19 pandemic

Go down 
+28
Witchfinder
blazingstone
James B.
Glower
Devin's Child
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
exact33
MetalGuy71
manny
brokentulsa
ZombieHavoc
nevermore
Required Fields
Wrecked Neck
Citanul
the sentinel
Gilbert
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Troublezone
Boris2008
corplhicks
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
Lari
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2021 10:38 am

Eyesore wrote:

In Denmark, 365,840 people have been infected with COVID, 2,674 have died, and 8,805,724 doses of the vaccine have been administered, roughly 75% of the entire population.

Definitely not safe.

Show me the "science" for actual efficacy rates and long term side effects. You can't cause that takes years to do.

I don't know if it is safe... Fact
You don't know if it safe... Fact
Nobody knows if it is safe.... Fact

10 months on and more countries are discovering things about the experimental injections and reacting/responding.

The  fact the big pharmaceutical have no liability, but are making trillions of dollars globally... should be a red flag?

The fact that vaccinated people still contract and spread the virus... should be a red flag?

The fact that our government is strong arming citizens to get an experimental injection, but some within it's bureaucracies are exempt... should be a red flag?

The fact that more and more control is being exerted and/or taken over a virus that only 4.8 million of 7.9 billion (less than half of 1/10th of 1%) have died from... should be a red flag?

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2021 2:33 pm

Not to mention...

It you catch the virus, have any side effect (adverse or otherwise), or die within 14 days of second inoculation... It counts as an "unvaccinated" statistic. Where did that time frame come from if no long term research has been done? Much less, why is it being done that way in the first place? A valid question no matter who you are, or one should hope?

Then you have various health professionals stating that actual breakthrough cases, side effects, and deaths are being censored and/or under reported regarding vaccinated people.

The government would never lie to us, right? \'arry \'eadbanger

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2021 6:43 pm

Eyesore wrote:

In Denmark, 365,840 people have been infected with COVID, 2,674 have died, and 8,805,724 doses of the vaccine have been administered, roughly 75% of the entire population.

Definitely not safe.

FYI, those numbers leave out the most important aspect... Context. The comparison between 2020 & 2021 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths.
Afterall, the 2020 numbers were before the "vaccine". Then you have cumulative numbers in correlation to the vaccination rates as more of the population gets inoculated.

I know, "F the details"

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 5:46 am

007 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
007 wrote:
James, I can't believe you took the bait.  Check back in about an hour for a rebuttal from him.

It's weird that anyone would take his thoughtful, rational response as "bait." In just a few words you proved so much of his argument.

Please. He posted his little "rant" (for lack of a better word)and then kept popping back in here just waiting for a response.

Please? You know what I see? A bunch of people circle-jerking each other and I don't exactly know what your point is. You are so intellectually inferior
, it wouldn't even make sense to argue with you. Haha, I am secured health-wise and I can live happily ever after - as opposed to your vision of America
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39504

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 11:42 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
007 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
007 wrote:
James, I can't believe you took the bait.  Check back in about an hour for a rebuttal from him.

It's weird that anyone would take his thoughtful, rational response as "bait." In just a few words you proved so much of his argument.

Please. He posted his little "rant" (for lack of a better word)and then kept popping back in here just waiting for a response.

Please? You know what I see? A bunch of people circle-jerking each other and I don't exactly know what your point is. You are so intellectually inferior
, it wouldn't even make sense to argue with you. Haha, I am secured health-wise and I can live happily ever after - as opposed to your vision of America

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 6:16 pm

I believe the new government program is called 'Jobs for Jabs'...

I cannot wait for the ETS and then watching it get struck down....

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:46 am

The LOGIC from health officials in San Francisco...

Close down an In n Out franchise near Fisherman's Wharf for non-compliance with the city's "Covid Vaccine Mandate".  For the safety of the community!

Yet people piss & poop everywhere, especially BART stations. And... you can shoot up drugs in public with no fear of arrest and/or prosecution.

Meanwhile... The same health department that closed the hamburger joint due to public health & safety concerns reported more people have died of drug overdoses than Covid in San Francisco.

You need an ID to get a Double Double, but not to vote in SF.
Not to mention, the percentage of minorities non-vaccinated pretty much makes the mandate oppressive to people of color and returns us as a nation to segregated policies of our past.

The ones calling everybody else "racist", actually being "racist"

Too stupid to be stupid, right?

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17066

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:57 am

The hardcore liberals in SF cannot stand when a company like In N Out doesn’t bow down and join in their lunatic mandates.

Good for In N Out. Fight and resist those bastards!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:00 pm

Speaking of a circle jerk Laughing very hard

Imagine running Microsoft software on Apple devices or visa/versa surprised

The "experts" in the FDA give okay to mix any of the three emergency use authorized experimental injections for boosters. So get the J & J after your Pfizer or Moderna.

Two totally different technologies by three different multi-national corporations.
Gee, wonder where the clinical proven studies are for that regarding efficacy and/or safety?

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:02 pm

The FDA is a joke. They are constantly bribed and payed off by big corporations. They gave the okay for meat that is of questionable freshness to be colored to fool the consumers. Why is (red 40) dye still used? Originally, the dye was produced from coal tar, but is now created from petroleum mixed with a cocktail of chemicals that aren’t good for humans, animals, or the environment.

All branches of government are corrupt. I don’t give a shit what they say, and I never wait for their approval. Common sense is best.

Mixing experimental drugs is a terrible idea! Some idiot just said the actress Tawny Kitaen’s death was natural causes… after listing a cocktail of drugs that were in her body.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:11 pm

In chronological order...

Fauci tells Congress the NIH didn't fund gain of function research in Wuhan.
The head of the NIH steps down.
NIH admits they funded gain of function research in Wuhan.
The definition of "gain of function" removed from NIH website.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:15 pm

Definitions changed in 2021..

"herd immunity"
"vaccine"
"fully vaccinated"

all related to WuFlu.... Why is that?

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:17 pm

If the vaccine is so
effective, why do you
need to get a booster?
thinking

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:21 pm

Why do they need to
mandate vaccination if it doesn't
keep you from getting or
spreading the Covid virus?
thinking

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:31 pm

James B. wrote:
Why do they need to
mandate vaccination if it doesn't
keep you from getting or
spreading the Covid virus?
thinking

To sicken the guinea pigs. Political control. Big pharma profit.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:39 am

Troublezone wrote:
Big pharma profit.

Speaking of that....

J & J used bankruptcy maneuver to block over 38,000 baby powder cancer lawsuits.

They basically created a shell company to place all liabilities under. So the burden falls under the new fictitious firm and not the huge corporation.
Yeah let's trust big pharma!

Oh yeah, the FDA regulates talc, but leaves it up to the individual corporations to do any testing. So they don't mandate testing for a deadly substance that kills people! Asbestos. They leave that up to the manufacturer. What a joke....

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:46 am

Speaking of J & J....

The advertised "One and Done" injection now needs a booster! Imagine that?...
The efficacy rate goes from 88% to 3% in 6 months...
And... Talking about "natural immunity" gets you banned from big tech social media platforms.

Meanwhile... MSM news programs are brought to you by Pfizer Laughing very hard

Stevie Wonder could see that pattern, just sayin'

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 5:57 pm

James B. wrote:
Speaking of J & J....

The advertised "One and Done" injection now needs a booster! Imagine that?...
The efficacy rate goes from 88% to 3% in 6 months...
And... Talking about "natural immunity" gets you banned from big tech social media platforms.

Meanwhile... MSM news programs are brought to you by Pfizer Laughing very hard

Stevie Wonder could see that pattern, just sayin'

The long-term efficacy of the vaxs is troubling - you have all these people walking around thinking they are safe and in reality most of them are susceptible.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:32 pm

Isn’t it fascinating that all the vaccines we get as children are “one and done” for life. But this bullshit experimental crap is an ongoing thing with boosters!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:03 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Isn’t it fascinating that all the vaccines we get as children are “one and done” for life. But this bullshit experimental crap is an ongoing thing with boosters!

Laughing very hard

And which vaccines require a "one and done" dose for life?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:23 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Laughing very hard

I’ve never been told I need another (small pox, measles, mumps or polio) shot.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 11:19 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Laughing very hard

Right, because you got three or four as a child.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 11:30 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Laughing very hard

Right, because you got three or four as a child.

How did I get “three to four” as a child when some of them were given as a combination? They wouldn’t be combined if a particular vaccine needed extra doses.

Scroll down to the 1970’s recommended vaccines.
https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-history/developments-by-year
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 11:33 pm

In fact, show me your source of information. And make sure it’s 1970’s standard.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:10 am

Troublezone wrote:
In fact, show me your source of information. And make sure it’s 1970’s standard.

It's 2021.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covid-19 pandemic
Page 25 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next