Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coronavirus

Go down 
+27
Leatherface
manny
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
metalinmyveins
glassprison
nevermore
Hadley
ZombieHavoc
mikeinfla
Lari
Wrecked Neck
scottmitchell74
Gilbert
Citanul
James B.
Lurideath
Required Fields
tohostudios
Troublezone
Thrasher73
Glower
corplhicks
Boris2008
the sentinel
Fat Freddy
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Coronavirus - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 7:25 pm

I think the virus is gone here in the U.S. All you hear about now is Riots and looters!
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 8:26 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
I think the virus is gone here in the U.S. All you hear about now is Riots and looters!

My fam lives outside Somerset. So, even though you re sooooo wrong, I truly hope you are right, my thrashy bro-chizz.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 8:27 pm

Btw? Just looking through this thread for the first time in months. WTF does this have to do with METAL any more? Take your opinions to a different room. All of yas.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 8:30 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:

I assume that's a sarcastic statement?

It's not gone here at all it's just that the media has moved on to a juicier story.

And you watch, Corona round 2 is coming because of all these protests.  I've noticed that even with the peaceful ones most of the time probably 50% or less of the people participating are wearing masks and they're damn sure closer than 6 ft apart.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 8:31 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Btw?  Just looking through this thread for the first time in months.  WTF does this have to do with METAL any more?  Take your opinions to a different room.  All of yas.

Yeah, that's a good point.

Anyone object if I move this entire monstrosity to Unsound Mind?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 8:36 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Btw?  Just looking through this thread for the first time in months.  WTF does this have to do with METAL any more?  Take your opinions to a different room.  All of yas.

Oh My GAWD. What if the Covid=Police get hold of your suggestion?????? Yes, I have been watching "Defiance". Cool show. Wish it did not remind me of you every darn episode.....
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37558

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 11:53 am

Just read that the governors of New Jersey and Pennsylvania have decree'd that record stores will be part of the next "phase" of businesses allowed to re-open, which should happen in mid-June. Yay.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6305

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 12:55 pm

tohostudios wrote:

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/t25734-covid-19-pandemic

I started a covid thread in there back when it became a thing, but people seemed to prefer this.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 3:52 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

I assume that's a sarcastic statement?

It's not gone here at all it's just that the media has moved on to a juicier story.

And you watch, Corona round 2 is coming because of all these protests.  I've noticed that even with the peaceful ones most of the time probably 50% or less of the people participating are wearing masks and they're damn sure closer than 6 ft apart.

Yes, I was being sarcastic,lol! And you’re right, if we don’t see a big 2nd wave then I’ll be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 3:55 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:

My fam lives outside Somerset.  So, even though you re sooooo wrong, I truly hope you are right, my thrashy bro-chizz.

How’s the family? Hopefully everyone’s staying healthy. When ya coming down again?
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 11:39 am

So, travel bans are starting to get lifted, people can gather in larger and larger groups.

When are bands starting to go back on the road again?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 12:38 pm

Lari wrote:
So, travel bans are starting to get lifted, people can gather in larger and larger groups.

Seems like most bands (the bigger acts anyway) have already postponed most touring till 2021 already. Smaller bands with less crew and production needs could possibly get on the road sooner, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 2:02 pm

The Hietalas are getting warmed up:

That's Marco & Zachary from Tarot and on drums it's Marco's son. They will stream a live show two weeks from now.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 5:35 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Lari wrote:

Seems like most bands (the bigger acts anyway) have already postponed most touring till 2021 already. Smaller bands with less crew and production needs could possibly get on the road sooner, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

The DJ was talking about Faster Pussycat going the opposite of this on Hair Nation channel as I was coming home earlier. I feel like these guys are an example of your sentiment, MG.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 5:38 pm

Lari wrote:

That's Marco & Zachary from Tarot and on drums it's Marco's son. They will stream a live show two weeks from now.

I know "of" Tarot as I have seen their stuff in the bins, but have never heard them do anything before. Great choice for a warm up song. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 10:58 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Lari wrote:

I know "of" Tarot as I have seen their stuff in the bins, but have never heard them do anything before. Great choice for a warm up song. headbanger
Best band out of Finland. I love the booming bass and Marco's voice. Songs are catchy, heavy, traditional metal.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 11:04 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Just read that the governors of New Jersey and Pennsylvania have decree'd that record stores will be part of the next "phase" of businesses allowed to re-open, which should happen in mid-June. Yay.

My little local music/book shop will be re-opening this coming weekend (woo!) with an outdoor "sidewalk sale" -- apparently they've been using the quarantine down time to re-arrange/remodel the inside of the store, and they're not quite finished with that yet.

Either way, they promise that there will be "thousands" of CDs, books, movies, LPs and random goodies on sale outside starting at a buck a pop, so I know where I'm gonna be this Saturday Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 12:28 pm

Sounds awesome, Freddy. Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 2:13 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

My little local music/book shop will be re-opening this coming weekend (woo!) with an outdoor "sidewalk sale" -- apparently they've been using the quarantine down time to re-arrange/remodel the inside of the store, and they're not quite finished with that yet.

Either way, they promise that there will be "thousands" of CDs, books, movies, LPs and random goodies on sale outside starting at a buck a pop, so I know where I'm gonna be this Saturday Very Happy

Everyone make a small wishlist to give Freddy! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 3:49 pm

Troublezone wrote:

Hah! Even if I don't make any good finds, it'll be nice just to have somewhere to GO for a little while on Saturday! I haven't left town in over a month!!

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 4:04 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Hah! Even if I don't make any good finds, it'll be nice just to have somewhere to GO for a little while on Saturday! I haven't left town in over a month!!

I wonder if anyone used the quarantine as an excuse to try to grow their hair long again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 4:44 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

I wonder if anyone used the quarantine as an excuse to try to grow their hair long again. Laughing
My hair has been long for two decades straight now (ever since navy), but I let my facial hair grow for the duration of the covid pandemic. From mid-March to end of May. Kind of a like a playoff beard that I have whenever the Blackhawks are still in it. I shaved it three weeks ago when the situation was already kind of "done".

Coronavirus - Page 28 Corona

Graph showing new cases per day in Finland. It was at 2 in the whole country a couple of days ago. We're still practically at that level. Extremely unlikely to contract it anymore at this point. 5.5 million people in the country. Lottery winning odds to catch it now.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 5:44 pm

I was starting to grow some pretty epic side burns during the lock down but I chopped them off with the trimmer attachment on my electric shaver a week or two ago. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 1:07 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
I had been to a barber about a week before this all went to shit, so I'm good for awhile. And I'm almost 2 weeks into my new "quarantine beard".

I promised the kids after I let it grow in for a bit, I'll shave it off in stages and have some fun with it. Full-mutton chops, the Lemmy, fu Manchu 'stache, etc.

So my sister-in-law was supposed to come over our house this week and give haircuts to my son and me. In preparation, I finally trimmed down the quarantine beard, first into the classic Lemmy-style, then down to a bitchin' 'stach, giant sideburns and soul patch. Then she bailed on us.

So I still need a haircut, but I'm keeping the facial hair for a little longer, despite my family's objections. Coronavirus - Page 28 604261

Now that summer's officially here, I ditched all facial hair. It's too damn hot. Now if I could just get a decent haircut. It's grown outta control.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9854

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 2:13 pm

My wife is handling my haircuts. And she's doing quite a good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: