Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008

Go down 
+6
Wrecked Neck
Sword Of The Heretic
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
anthrax_fan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37925

Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 12:48 pm

anthrax_fan wrote:
Quote :

Those pictures prove nothing. Anyone with half a brain cell would know that. And you still haven't answered my question. What do they gain by hiding it from us that the earth is flat?

The Ball Earth is the pillar of these lies altogheter : Evolution , Big Bang and Atheism . The church doesn´t help either . By 2014 I was almost becoming an atheist . The ONLY thing that prevented me from becoming an atheist back then was that I had REAL spiritual experiences when I was a Christian . But now I associate all of it with other spiritualities . Christians have their own versions of Astal Projections , Clairvoyancy and many other paranormal phenomena .

But I was in a state of extreme hatred against christianity back in 2014 and everyone knows I got banned from this board because of that . Now my views changed , but I am telling Christians : open your eyes : they are hiding this in everyone's face , Earth CanNOT be a Freaking Globe . I can present many evidences , but it's not a globe and the Bible CLEARLY states it's flat from Genesis to Revelations .

Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  - Page 3 Blah-blah-blah-b710a437e0

Aaaaaaand I think that's quite enough. Thread locked.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3