Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008

Go down 
+6
Wrecked Neck
Sword Of The Heretic
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
anthrax_fan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Empty
PostSubject: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 9:13 am

The Bible clearly states Earth is Flat . It's everywhere on this book , specially in the Book of Genesis , the Ball Earth model was created by the masonry to destroy christianity on its very core .

When I read a scientific website that showed the bible verses where the flat Earth model is evident I was already having a deep involvement with New Age and stuff . It was just a matter of time for me to realize that All paths Lead to God (by August of 2008 I had this realization) and , since bible stated "Earth was flat" I "obvisouly" tought "this religion is stupid , let me find another one , and BTW , its f#$%ing up my taste on music , so I quit"

I had A LOT of resistance with this Flat Earth "phenomena" that has been happening since 2015 exaclty because of this , but then I realized many religions believe the same cosmology , so I don´t necessarily need to turn to christianity again only because I realized what the communicant vessels "communicates" all of us ...

Last edited by anthrax_fan on Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 9:17 am

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 9:27 am

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17163

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 9:35 am

The Bible does NOT (pun intended) clearly state the earth is flat.  Laughing

It’s evident that God made many celestial bodies spherical. Every planet and their moon(s) are spheres.

And everything you said is very immature and revealing. You left Christianity (in part) because of the music? Well then you never belonged... because music is just entertainment. Btw... why do you have a Deliverance avatar? Another contradiction.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 10:01 am

I can enjoy Deliverance's music without belonging to the "flock" anymore . It's still my favorite Metal band ...
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 10:07 am

I have THIS question for the Christians here : If you discover the Earth was really flat , would this be detrimental to your faith or not ?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37925

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 10:10 am

Oh goody, are we back on this shit again?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 10:11 am

anthrax_fan wrote:
I can enjoy Deliverance's music without belonging to the "flock" anymore . It's still my favorite Metal band ...

I thought Anthrax was your favorite. (Hence your name)

Maybe you need to change to Deliverance_fan.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 10:17 am

anthrax_fan wrote:
I have THIS question for the Christians here : If you discover the Earth was really flat , would this be detrimental to your faith or not ?

No. Because the shape of the earth has nothing to do with salvation.

But that doesn’t matter... because it isn’t flat. It’s a petty issue. Like worrying what color Jesus was.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37925

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 10:19 am

Quote :
Like worrying what color Jesus was.

I picture him as blue, with a Devo hat on.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 10:20 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Oh goody, are we back on this shit again?

Yeah. The troll needs feeding.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 10:24 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
Like worrying what color Jesus was.

I picture him as blue, with a Devo hat on.

If Devo stand for Devotion... yeah
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 11:46 am

Devo may be the New Wave band . But maybe this is the perfect description of "Psychadelic Super Jesus" , lol ...
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40722

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 12:42 pm

anthrax_fan wrote:
The Bible clearly states Earth is Flat .

Just give us one Bible verse that states that.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 7:01 pm

007 wrote:
anthrax_fan wrote:
The Bible clearly states Earth is Flat .

Just give us one Bible verse that states that.

That’s what I’m saying! I know they like the verse about “God’s footstool” but that is symbolic, not literal.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 1:06 am

Sir, step away from the crack pipe.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 4:46 am

Do you have a translator for web page in portuguese ? this was the page I was reading back in 2007 - 2008 when I was about to quit Christianity . the verses are there :

The Bible is Anti Cientific
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 4:51 am

And YEP , the Earth is Flat . I can also list the main reasons that made me come to this conclusion ... But this doesNOT make bible necessarily "the only valid spiritual path" .

Like Barren Cross would say : "worship the god of your choice"

Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Plana_10
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 5:11 am

anthrax_fan wrote:
And YEP , the Earth is Flat . I can also list the main reasons that made me come to this conclusion ... But this doesNOT make bible necessarily "the only valid spiritual path" .

Like Barren Cross would say : "worship the god of your choice"

Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Plana_10

You keep proclaiming what you have no proof of! No one cares about your videos and books. Why haven’t any of the flat earth people sent their own rockets into space to show their pancake shaped earth in real time? You like to deny other people’s weather balloon camera footage, but none of you send up your own. That’s because you all know it’s BS.

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 5:13 am

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 5:16 am

Troublezone wrote:

You keep proclaiming what you have no proof of! No one cares about your videos and books. Why haven’t any flat earthers sent their own rockets into space to show their pancake shaped earth in real time? You like to deny other people’s weather balloon camera footage, but none of you send up your own. That’s because you all know it’s BS.

That are lots of footage of weather ballons showing Flat Earth . I just couldn´t look at them when I was still on denial , because I just didn´t want to give your Holy Book any credibility . But enough research made me reach this so drastic conclusion . The Earth is flat , for real .
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 5:37 am

anthrax_fan wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

You keep proclaiming what you have no proof of! No one cares about your videos and books. Why haven’t any flat earthers sent their own rockets into space to show their pancake shaped earth in real time? You like to deny other people’s weather balloon camera footage, but none of you send up your own. That’s because you all know it’s BS.

That are lots of footage of weather ballons showing Flat Earth . I just couldn´t look at them when I was still on denial  , because I just didn´t want to give your Holy Book any credibility . But enough research made me reach this so drastic conclusion . The Earth is flat , for real .

Show the footage.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 7:05 am

The footage is not the strongest proof . The 3 STRONGEST proofs for flat earth are :

1 - The way water finds its own level

2 - constellations and stars on a given latitude

3 - a more precise geometric definition of what a sphere is ...

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 7:16 am

Doesn’t look that flat to me... Maybe I should should say like you guys, “it’s lens manipulation”.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 7:19 am

Troublezone wrote:
Doesn’t look that flat to me... Maybe I should should say like you guys, “it’s lens manipulation”.

Yes , I believed the same on my denial times . That's why I said , this is not the strongest proof .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008    Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flat Earth was one of the 2 main reasons I left Christianity , back in 2008
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next