Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gary Lenaire - Symphonic Liberties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rami Airola
Metal student
Metal student
Rami Airola

Number of posts : 175

Gary Lenaire - Symphonic Liberties Empty
PostSubject: Gary Lenaire - Symphonic Liberties   Gary Lenaire - Symphonic Liberties Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 9:23 pm

Check out this new preview video.
It has a bunch of short clips from the album.

The album will have a remixed version of previously released Vainglorious Hypocrisy and Taking Flight 1985 (not sure if that's remixed) and a bunch of new songs.
It's going to be released on a physical CD too!

Sounds really good to me, it's aggressive, thrashy and melodic.

Back to top Go down
Rami Airola
Metal student
Metal student
Rami Airola

Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: Gary Lenaire - Symphonic Liberties   Gary Lenaire - Symphonic Liberties Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 9:46 pm

Got a confirmation from Gary himself on Youtube, Moonlight Sonata will be on the album too.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Gary Lenaire - Symphonic Liberties   Gary Lenaire - Symphonic Liberties Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 3:55 pm

I’m a big fan of Gary’s music. The songs written by him and Guy Ritter were my favorites from the classic Tourniquet era. I definitely will be getting this new album because it will be on CD! I resisted his last release because it was digital only. Vainglorious Hypocrisy is a badass song! It’s a reminder of what Gary contributed to Tourniquet. His playing is skilled and interesting, not just plodding and soaked in distortion for the sake of being heavy. Not to mention his vocals have always been cool and Tom Araya/Slayer inspired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary Lenaire - Symphonic Liberties   Gary Lenaire - Symphonic Liberties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gary Lenaire - Symphonic Liberties
Page 1 of 1