Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...

Go down 
+12
MoonChild
chewie
DeathCult
Angelcake Adonisus Fox
martinsane
bassman
Eyesore
Fat Freddy
Olafsto
A Handful of Wayne
kmorg
stormspell
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Empty
PostSubject: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:10 am

Saw this and couldn't resist to share Smile. Slut metal rulez supreme, yeehaaw:

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:23 pm

So that is the girl in your avatar!

lol!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:09 pm

girls in metal HA! That won't last.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
girls in metal HA! That won't last.

lol!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:38 am

kmorg wrote:
So that is the girl in your avatar!

lol!

What girl? My avatar is ALL about Commodore C=64 Wink

Seriously, the girl on my avatar is Italian, while the sex chicks are from Belarus. And yes, they did want to be on Stormpell's roster, but I refused Laughing At the end they got released by some new US label I'm not familiar with.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Glad you refused. I couldn't stand that girl with the dark hair "My territory of sax and my roots of matal, don't stop, make music lauder" WHAT!?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Glad you refused. I couldn't stand that girl with the dark hair "My territory of sax and my roots of matal, don't stop, make music lauder" WHAT!?

lol!
Her accent wasn`t very saxy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Good Lord, that was awful! The running commentary from the half nekkid chicks was a cavalcade of unintentional comedy though.

Girl #1: "Hallo. We are Kaira band. We play sax mettle."
Girl #2: (Slaps own butt) "Yeah!" Laughing very hard
Girl #2: "Zis is our revolution... a mettle revolution! A Saxual revolution!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Wipes tears from eyes)

I think you made the right choice passing on this bunch, Storm. But those girls...wow. Imagine the possibilities for future album covers and DVDs.... Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Good Lord, that was awful! The running commentary from the half nekkid chicks was a cavalcade of unintentional comedy though.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Wipes tears from eyes)

I think you made the right choice passing on this bunch, Storm. But those girls...wow. Imagine the possibilities for future album covers and DVDs.... Laughing
lol!
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Wipes tears from eyes)

lol!

They could do the soundtrack for their own girl-on-girl video, whoever produced it would save a ton of money not hiring additional musicians!
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Yeah, although the proposed idea of free "SEX metal pleasure services" vouchers with first 200 cds to boost sales had me wondering for a while, haha! Those girls are going to climb the entrepreneur ladder, one way or another. One can only admire their determination and drive Laughing
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:12 pm

That was simply brilliant, that brunette gal is gonna be huge! Smile

Awww, thier website has been suspended. Sad
Back to top Go down
Angelcake Adonisus Fox
Metal student
Metal student
Angelcake Adonisus Fox

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Until you've experienced Rock B*tch, you haven't experienced true sex metal. Wink
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:57 pm

It's nice to see people still smoke dust...
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:19 am

Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Deja.h30

Hey! No Sax before mettle.....
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:50 am

SEX SELLS!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:09 am

I posted this video on my Facebook page last night. My brother commented "Dammit. I kept waiting for those chicks to start making out but it never happened. Crushing disappointment." Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I posted this video on my Facebook page last night. My brother commented "Dammit. I kept waiting for those chicks to start making out but it never happened. Crushing disappointment." Laughing very hard

Haha, he actually watched the whole thing, didn't he? Laughing very hard

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:35 pm

kmorg wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

You mean you didn't? Laughing

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

NO! So thanks for letting me feel like I actually have a life after all! That'll last me a good mintue or so! :lol

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:38 pm

kmorg wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

NO! So thanks for letting me feel like I actually have a life after all! That'll last me a good mintue or so! :lol

It really was rather fascinating, in that "passing-a-bad-car-crash-so-I-can't-look-away" sort of way.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:13 pm

I got thru about a minute of it before I gave up. The inter-webs is full of real naked girls (or so I'm told) and good metal music. I can't be bothered with their shenanigans.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25831

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
I posted this video on my Facebook page last night. My brother commented "Dammit. I kept waiting for those chicks to start making out but it never happened. Crushing disappointment." Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... 201269

Haha, he actually watched the whole thing, didn't he? Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... 201269

It really was rather fascinating, in that "passing-a-bad-car-crash-so-I-can't-look-away" sort of way.

lol! Yes it was.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:55 pm

MoonChild wrote:
SEX SELLS!

And everyone's buying!!!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Telmorn Altayon
Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...   Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:03 pm

I just wish they would stop talking... LOL They just can't put a sentence together at all lol... It was killing the whole image thing for me with them.

On a fun note, the music is pretty interesting though.

And Phoenix Drummer is right... Female fronted bands will never last... -kicks- lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.MakeARightLeftHere.com -- www.BBRProductions.com

Are you ready for Symphonic SEX Metal...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next