Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure

Go down 
+2
Sword Of The Heretic
6 posters

Fave tune from Grace Under Pressure
Distant Early Warning
Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Vote_lcap42%Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Afterimage
Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Vote_lcap0%Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Red Sector A
Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Vote_lcap25%Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
The Enemy Within
Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Vote_lcap0%Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Body Electric
Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Vote_lcap25%Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Kid Gloves
 0% [ 0 ]
Red Lenses
 0% [ 0 ]
Between the Wheels
Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Vote_lcap8%Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure   Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 4:47 pm

The second of their four "keyboard era" albums, this is my fave out of those four. Totally awesome album from start to finish.

My vote goes to "Between the Wheels". Creepy opening chords that maintain their presence throughout the rest of the song, save for the upbeat chorus. Best damn song on the album, and def in my top 5 of their whole catalog.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure   Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 5:44 pm

I'm probably in the minority hete, but I've always been partial to the Body Electric.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure   Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 6:48 pm

Red Sector A
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure   Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 7:30 pm

The Body Electric for me also.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure   Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 11:28 pm

Distant Early Warning
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure   Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 9:37 am

Distant Early Warning for me too. This album really turned me off to Rush. I don't care for this or the next two albums either. However, I really enjoy A Show Of Hands as it has the best songs from the keyboard era with no filler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure   Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite song from Rush - Grace Under Pressure
Page 1 of 1