Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song from Rush - Signals

Go down 
+6
Red Kitty
metalinmyveins
Gilbert
Dark Horseman
Sword Of The Heretic
10 posters

Fave tune from Signals
Subdivisions
Favorite song from Rush - Signals Vote_lcap78%Favorite song from Rush - Signals Vote_rcap
 78% [ 14 ]
The Analog Kid
Favorite song from Rush - Signals Vote_lcap6%Favorite song from Rush - Signals Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Chemistry
Favorite song from Rush - Signals Vote_lcap6%Favorite song from Rush - Signals Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Digital Man
 6% [ 1 ]
The Weapon
Favorite song from Rush - Signals Vote_lcap0%Favorite song from Rush - Signals Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
New World Man
Favorite song from Rush - Signals Vote_lcap0%Favorite song from Rush - Signals Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Losing It
 0% [ 0 ]
Countdown
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

Favorite song from Rush - Signals Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song from Rush - Signals   Favorite song from Rush - Signals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 5:17 pm

This album is the first of four that are from the "keyboard era" of Rush's career. Not popular with everybody, but I still think it significant to cover this period as well.

My vote goes to Chemistry, btw.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Signals   Favorite song from Rush - Signals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 5:46 pm

Subdivisions, one of my all time favorite Rush tunes
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Signals   Favorite song from Rush - Signals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 7:15 pm

Subdivisions. Not a bad album but a couple dud songs on it.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Signals   Favorite song from Rush - Signals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 8:55 pm

007 wrote:
Subdivisions, one of my all time favorite Rush tunes

What 007 said.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Signals   Favorite song from Rush - Signals Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 10:35 am

Subdivisions in a slam dunk for me. It's a very moody song, which is full of nostalgia for myself.
Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Signals   Favorite song from Rush - Signals Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 10:56 am

When this album came out, it was such a departure (to me anyway) from Permanent Waves/Moving Pictures that it took me quite some time to appreciate. With that being said, it's now one of my favorites. I chose Countdown as my favorite, but you can't go wrong with many of the tracks including: Subdivisions, Analog Kid, New World Man...
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Signals   Favorite song from Rush - Signals Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 3:45 pm

Subdivisions. I've always liked that song a lot.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Signals   Favorite song from Rush - Signals Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 9:48 am

The Analog Kid

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Signals   Favorite song from Rush - Signals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 5:26 pm

Subdivisions
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Signals   Favorite song from Rush - Signals Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 11:02 pm

Subdivisions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Rush - Signals   Favorite song from Rush - Signals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite song from Rush - Signals
Page 1 of 1