Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

"Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer  Empty
PostSubject: "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer    "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 1:50 pm

The all-female reboot from 2016 didn't do so well, but it looks like they're trying to re-start the Ghostbusters fire again:

Coming Summer 2020:

(shrug) I dunno. Not feelin' it. Looks too much like a fan-film Stranger Things/Ghostbusters crossover.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4597

PostSubject: Re: "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer    "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 6:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The all-female reboot from 2016 didn't do so well, but it looks like they're trying to re-start the Ghostbusters fire again:

Coming Summer 2020:

(shrug) I dunno. Not feelin' it. Looks too much like a fan-film Stranger Things/Ghostbusters crossover.

Yah, this looks more like "Fan Service: The Movie" than a natural sequel...

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39186

PostSubject: Re: "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer    "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 7:37 pm

At least they brought back the surviving original cast members.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer    "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 10:00 am

I recently saw the all female movie a while back. I think it failed because GB is such a treasured film and memory among so many that anything would be panned by fans and critics alike. It had really nothing to do with woman v. man, but rather it wasn't the original. I like it a lot, but look how much flak GB2 gets on forums and message boards.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer    "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 10:03 am

As for the new movie...not excited.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer    "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 6:16 pm

the sentinel wrote:
I recently saw the all female movie a while back. I think it failed because GB is such a treasured film and memory among so many that anything would be panned by fans and critics alike. It had really nothing to do with woman v. man, but rather it wasn't the original. I like it a lot, but look how much flak GB2 gets on forums and message boards.

I think that's true. I didn't even watch the 2016 movie, not because of a lack of penis but because 99% of reboot movies suck.

The fact that a Korean movie won best picture at the Oscars should be a sign that Hollywood needs to sort it's shit out!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

PostSubject: Re: "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer    "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 1:13 pm

Apparently this new "Ghostbusters" is one of several films whose release date has been changed to early 2021 due to (all together now) the Coronavirus outbreak.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer    "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Ghostbusters: Afterlife" trailer
Page 1 of 1