Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dirty Honey

Go down 
+3
Red Kitty
Thrasher73
Wargod
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Dirty Honey Empty
PostSubject: Dirty Honey   Dirty Honey Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 1:20 pm

I recently came across this band. Great rock in the vein Black Crowes, Cry Of Love.

Wargod60

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Dirty Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Honey   Dirty Honey Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 3:21 am

Yeah they’re pretty good! I stumbled on them a while back listening to samples on amazon.
Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

Dirty Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Honey   Dirty Honey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 7:57 am

Good stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

Dirty Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Honey   Dirty Honey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 8:09 am

Man, that's good stuff! Will have to check out more.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Dirty Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Honey   Dirty Honey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 8:18 am

While searching for more Dirty Honey I saw this video from Black Coffee. It is the only video they have posted, would like to hear more of these guys as well

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Dirty Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Honey   Dirty Honey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 7:11 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
While searching for more Dirty Honey I saw this video from Black Coffee. It is the only video they have posted, would like to hear more of these guys as well

That Black Coffee track is a little too retro for me; it sounds good but I don't know that I'd want a whole album of that.  Anyway, I looked it up on Sleazeroxx (because they ALWAYS have something about bands like this) and they have an album teaser if you want to hear more:

http://sleazeroxx.com/black-coffee-release-video-for-i-barely-know-her-from-debut-album-take-one/

EDIT: And I just discovered the teaser is "private". Well the thing IS over a year old but that still sucks.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Dirty Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Honey   Dirty Honey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 11:28 am

Dude the sonics on that Dirty Honey are sick! Got a really full, thick, and rockin' sound akin to later Tesla. And there's COWBELL!

Spinning the album now while attempting to clear a MOUNTAIN of paperwork. It's sure helping move things along! Killer album, lead vocalist has a sweet tone.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Dirty Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Honey   Dirty Honey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 11:46 am

I found Dirty Honey and Amazon Prime this morning and downloaded as a free download. If you have Prime and don't have this album download it! Good stuff!

I found Black Coffee here: https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/blackcoffee3 but there is little else out there on this band.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Dirty Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Honey   Dirty Honey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 10:04 pm

Me and the girlies saw them open for Alter Bridge.
They are incredible. I just bought the new one. They might be my favorite of this New Classic Hard Rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dirty Honey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Honey   Dirty Honey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dirty Honey
Page 1 of 1